Chapter Fifteen: Welcome to California!

Chapter Fifteen: Welcome to  California!

      *Kat*

   Me and Bobby were sitting in the Hotel room watching Ashy and Rikki fight about who could beat who; Freddie Krueger or Jason Borhees.
  "Freddy!"
  "Jason!"
  "Freddy!"
  "Jason!"
  "Albert!" C.C. randomly shouted.
  "Shut up! " Bret yelled, coming out of his room, he threw a pillow at them and said "I want food."
   "Of course" Bobby said, and Bret glared at him.
"Can you cook?" Bret asked me, I looked at Ashy remembering our food fight.
"Well.....do you want a mess made? No?" I asked, Ashy smirked and said "Call Room service Michaels."
  "Fine then Forester."
  "Wait" I said, everyone looked at me "Names is one thing we don't have yet."
  Bobby nodded "She is right guys."
  "Good names" Ashy said, and leaned on C.C. who sat on a chair. "Like what?" C.C. asked. as he looked up at Ashy.
 "Bitchy and Pissy?" Bret asked, we glared at him.
 I snapped my fingers " Kathrina Rose Vincent and Ashlyn Anne Olson" I said, they all looked at me, and I shrugged. Then sighed "My mind is a twisted place" I said, shrugging, and Bobby wrapped a arm around my waist, smirking.
  "That works" Ashy said, then looked at Rikki "Totally Jason" he scowled at her as she went to the kitchen, I laughed.  He mumbled "Freddy Kicks ass" and sat next to Bret, Bret sighed "Plane leaves at one. Be ready." I smirked "I was born ready."
  "Not me" Ashy said, and hit me in the face with a biscuit the Guys bought us "Ow?" I said, she laughed "Why not?"C.C. asked,she looked at him.
  "Me and you will be lucky if we make it on the plane without killing each other."
  Girls got a point.

                                       ****************†*******☆********†******************

  Okay the flight was...the worst thing to ever happen, after we were seen by fans and groupies we had to make a run get the private jet, then Ashy and C.C. started arguing and then me falling into Bobby causing him to crash into Rikki -which was too funny to even imagine -we finally arrived L.A. which caused me to run right smack into Ashy's back, making her falling off the steps off the plane, and into C.C.'s arms, Best thing on my part to happen, she on the other hand, was pissed. She scowled and gained her balance then walked off to the limo with me following. 
   "Which house is yours?" I asked, as we got out of the limo and walked o the front steps  C.C. laughed nervously as he carried our bags to the door "Unfortunately Bret and I burned our house down, so we kinda live in a house next to Crue now." Ashy grinned and mumbled something about Vince Neil, C.C. looked back at her then pushed open the door.
  Messy. Beautiful but messy. Beer bottles, clothes everywhere Pizza boxes, a leather recliner, leather library, leather couch, a TV, radio, stairs. A swinging door that left to the kitchen, and it was beautiful,but still too messy.
  "We have a party tonight" Bret said, and started picking up pizza boxes, Ashy gave him and Rikki  a look, C.C. and Bobby took us upstairs., then Bobby said "There is only four rooms, so your gonna have to share  with-" C.C. interrupted him "-With me and Bobby." Ashy whispered "Please tell me you are sharing with DeVille."
  I shook my head and we walked to the second last room that read 'Enter if you dare' C.C. chuckled "This me" he said, stupidly. Ashy rolled her eyes behind him, Bobby snorted, and C.C. opened the door, a queen size bed was pushed against the wall, clothes everywhere, a dresser was in the right corner with the drawers open, a walk in closet on the left, and his own bathroom across from the bed on the right. He walked in, Ashy hesitated then waked in and said "Great. Now I have to share a room with you." He looked at her "You weren't complaining at the hotel."
  "I don't have a choicest the hotel!"
  "Oh suck it up!"
  "I would rather sleep-in a tent!"
Bobby closed the door, and rolled his eyes "Let's leave Mr. And Mrs. DeVille to their fighting shall we?" he asked nd went in the positive room of C.C.'s and unlocked the door, his door just said 'Danger. Bobby's Room.'
  I pointed "I like that" I said, he smiled and  opened it, I went in and looked around, a King sized bed black covers and pillows, a bathroom, closet, dresser, radio and Tv,  I went and laid on the bed, and saw him watching me then he said "You like it?"
  I shrugged "It's simple. Of course I like it." He smiled and set my bags down, he closed his door and cane and laid beside me. And I rested my head on his shoulder. Then we heard a crash from downstairs and a "What the fu-" from Rikki.
  Bobby got you, I stopped him "Stay it's probably just Ashy and C.C., Bret and Rikki can handle them, if they can't they are wimps" I said, Bobby chuckled and sat back down, I smiled and sighed.

  *Ashy*

  "I hate you."
C.C. gave me a look "Like I care." Bret looked back and forth between us "Mind telling be when you two decided to throw each other into the kitchen door?" he asked, I scowled and looked down, C.C.'s gaze was on me the whole time , I looked at the Tv a picture was on it, I smirked "Hey look" I said pointing at the picture "C.C.'s ex is on Animal Planet" Rikki snorted, and quickly covered his mouth, Bret coughed, and C.C. gave me a look, I shrugged, got up and walked up the stairs with boots following.
  "You know. That was mean" C.C. said, I turned around and he as right in front of me, my back was pressed up against the bedroom door, he smirked, I shrugged "When am I nice?" I asked,he gave me a look. Then he sighed "When I first met you. You were nervous on stage, I could tell. How Kat acted all Hyper you were scared. You were nice to me then."
  I looked at him "Your something my mom taught me never to say" I said, he smirked "Life of a rockstar" he shrugged, I felt behind me and opened the door to his room stepping over piles of BBC clothes and empty bottles, I went and sat on the side of the bed, C.C. flopped down on the bed and looked up at me, he grinned "So? We okay?" he asked holding his hand out, I nodded and shook his hand "We are okay" I said, he bought me down beside him and put his arms around me "Good. I don't want to be murdered by a girl."
  I smiled and got comfortable then looked up at him "We crashed though the kitchen door...and landed on Rikki" I said, we looked at the other and laughed, he put his forehead on mine and his eyes sparkled kinda as he looked into mine.
  And a yell shouted through the door "C.C. need your help setting up!" Bobby yelled "IfIhave to be away from Kat, you have to Ashy."
  C.C. groaned.

  *Bobby*

  Kat and Ashy were talking to some people, trying hardest to fit in. C.C. looked at me and winced ''That's Hannah and Missy, my two exes that they are talking too." I rolled my eyes and shook my head smirking as Tommy and Vince walked our way from saying hi to the girls, Vince smiled "Is that Layanne?" he asked, C.C. groaned "I'm dead!" Rikki chuckled and held his beer to C.C. "This shows that Ashy will probably never date you now" Rikki said, Bret and Tommy laughed, I shook my head and smoked some cigarette.
  "CC'" Missy mumbled and laughed, C.C. groaned "They are talking about me."
   "How do you know?" Bret asked.
   "Is there another C.C. here?"
   "They could be talking about orange juice" Tommy suggest, C.C. thought for a moment than smacked Tommy upside his head. We all chuckled.
  C.C. chuckled "I'm not the only one gonna be hated" he said and pointed, I looked and sighed, then gave a look "Tanya."

    *C.C.*

     Me, Bobby, Rikki, Vince and Tommy sat on our knees looking above the kitchen bar at the seven Girls talking and laughing together. We watched and tried to listen in on the conversation as Everyone partied. Ashy and Kat sat near the bar, talking with the others my exes Hannah, Missy and Layanne, and Bobby's ex Tanya and Dana.
  "So. Ashy you and C.C.?" Hannah asked, Ashy frowned.
  "Can you Girls keep a secret?"
  I waited looking at Bobby who was looking at Kat worried.
  "Yes."
  "I like C.C. okay? I need to get that off me before I go insane! I mean Kat knows but, I don't want him to know."
  My head shot up and a smile planted on my face, Bobby put a hand over my mouth to keep me from shouting.
  "Kat?" Dana asked.
  "Bobby asked my to go out, I said yes. And I don't know when it is gonna be yet, but I am excited."
  Bobby  jumped up and said "Hell yes!"
   shit.
  The Girls came over and leaned on the bar, me and Bobby looked each other as  the Guys ran off, Ashy came and stood in front of me, Kat stood in front of Bobby.
  "You boys are so-" Ashy grunted,and shook her head her hands into fist, Kat had her hands on her hips as she glared at the bassist.
  I smiled  "So. You didn't want me to know?" I grinned, then I got slapped.

-----------------------------++--+--------------+--++-------------------------------------
Oh my gosh I laughed as I wrote this!
XXKatSlashXX