Chapter Five: Backstage

Chapter Five:  Backstage

    *Ashy POV*.

    I had to be home by 2 in the morning cause my parents stay out late with their friends .

And Kat's mom thinks she is staying with me.

   After hanging out with C.C and Bobby we went to get a water, then went to meet the rest of the boys.

      "Oh my God Mötley Crüe!" She exclaimed, catching their attention.

      "Really?" I whispered, she smiled.

     I bit my lip, then remembered that hat, I got it off my head and handed it to C.C "This is yours" I said, he smiled "I forget I let you wear it and went crazy looking for it" he took the hat, and grabbed my arm, making me land beside him and Mick.

     Realizing I was still holding his arm, I let go, and looked away.

     "How old are you?" Rikki Rockett asked, he was sitting with he back of the chair facing him and leaning his arms on it.

     "Just turned fifteen" Kat answered, I nodded.

     "How did you know we had a birthday?" I asked Bret.

     "Kat put it on the paper."

     I looked at Kat "Seriously?"

     "Hey! Sue me, I was going to meet these guys even if I had to break into the concert."

     They all laughed, I smiled.

    "So, why do you girls want to do?" Nikki Sixx asked, hanging his head of the couch, his feet against the wall.

     "Your the Rockstars" Kat said.

     Bret shook his head  "Your right, girls, what do you want to do?" He asked, and I knew what Kat was gonna say even before she said it.

    "Eat!" Kat answered, and C.C and Tommy jumped up scaring me, I jumped.

      "Yes! I am starving!"

      Mick laughed "Think they have a eating buddy now" he said.

     I laughed for the first time, they looked at me "She eats more than I do!" I laughed, she thew a pillow at me.

*Kat's POV*

"How about we get pizza" Tommy said as I nodded and everyone laughed, "she will eat anything" Ashy said as I laughed and nodded, she wasn't wrong. "OK before we get there, Kayla-D'Ann What's our number one rule of eating out." Ashy said using my real first name, I silently cringed at the name and soon laughed "don't dance on tables" I said as she nodded and gave me a thumbs up. "Kayla-D'Ann? And dancing on tables? What do you do in your spare time girl?!" Bobby asked as I laughed "it's my real name but I don't like it so I go by Kat" I said as he laughed and pulled me further away from Tommy and Nikki who were throwing their drinks out of the sunroof of the limo. "OK as for dancing on tables" he asked agian as I shook my head and laughed "I herd unskinny bop in the mall and it ended with us being escorted out by police" I said as I laughed at the memory if that day, the day that changed our lives.

    *+*+*+*++*+*+*+++*++++*++++++*++++**++*+*++++*+*++*+

     Sorry my POV is so short!

     STAY WEIRD! ~ Kat

     Okay, tell us what what ya think guys!

      Rock On Radly!

       ~Ashy!