Chapter Sixteen: 'I Want You To Want Me' not Kill Me.

*Ashy*

I slapped C.C. DeVille. And I was Pissed I dont know at who, me or him? Him for snooping around where his nose doesnt belong or at me, because I slapped the only guy I'd ever liked. Now there is disappointment. As Kat gave C.C. and Bobby a lecture on sneaking around and putting their noses in others' conversations. I ran upstairs to C.C.'s room, closed the door, and went to the bathroom.

I locked the bathroom door, and sat clothes and all in the tub. Why did he snoop? Does he like me? Is he gonna rub what I said in my face? Oh, dang you C.C.

"Ashy?" his voice whispered through the door, I grunted. I am not letting him in no matter what he says.

He unlocked the bathroom door -does he seriously keep a key?- and walked on in. He crouched down in front of me with a smirk and said "Its great to know when someone likes you back."

I watched him reach his hand out and put my hair behind my ear, he smiled, I frowned "Your not gonna make fun of me?" I asked, he shook his head, and smiled big. "I think its great! Didnt you hear me? I said Im glad to know my crush likes me back."

I looked at him, and cracked a smile "I would have never thought in a billion years..."

He smiled like a little kid "Im sorry I snuck in on your conversation."

I smiled "Not that mad anymore" then "Im sorry I smacked you."

"Dont worry. If you would have killed me Bret would have helped hide the body."

I laughed and he reached down and helped me up then he made a face "You stink."

"Wonder why? Missy spilt beer on me."

He frowned "Reason I broke up with her, I talked to one of my old friends, and pour a pitcher of beer over my head."

We stoped outside the bathroom door, I looked up at him and busted out laughing, he rolled his eyes. And a evil glint came in his eyes and he smiled evily. Scared. I backed up as he tackled me.
I screamed, and he laughed, I smiled and looked up, wrong move.

     *Kat*

I was worried. I mean, come on Ashy smacked her crush. Half of me wants to laugh, the other have feels bad.
Me and Bobby walked upstairs as everyone left, we opened the door to C.C. and Ashy's room to check up on them. I would say they are doing good. I whistled "Go Ashy, get some!"
Bobby laughed as C.C. threw something at the door, he looked at me with a sly smile "We got to pull a prank on them."
"How?"
He just grinned.
Later on, when everyone was in their rooms we went and got Firecrackers, a huge pot, and I got two lemon pies.
Then we set up our suprise.

   *C.C.*

   Ashy and me laid on the bed, she was playing with my hair, mumbling something about a bet with Kat, I grinned, and wrapped my arm around Ashy bringing her closer to me. I heard her laugh as I done it, and that made me grin even more.
Then, shots went off, sounding like a gun, Ashy yelled and I jumped off the bed, she followed behind me, we went outside the door, and was smacked in the face with something....lemon scented.
I heard laughing, I wiped the stuff from my eye, and saw Kat and Bobby laughing their asses off, I looked to my right and saw Ashy looking pissed, I shoved her back into the room and glared at the two "You suck" I said, and whipped my hair to the side like a girl, and got Kat and Bobby with lemon pie in the face.
Me and Ashy laid back down on the bed, and I started thinking.
"I wonder what would happen if I super glued their butts together."
"C.C. No" she said, I grinned, and rolled over on top of her pinning her down, as the door busted open we were sprayed with silly string.
"This can wait for later" I said, and jumped off the bed, I chased Rikki and Bret.

       *Bobby*

I woke up to Kat screaming abd throwing the covers off, I gave her a confused look, then looked at the bed, I quickly climbed iff. Bugs.
I stormed to the door, and yanked it open, a clown head fell out making me scream like a little girl.. Then I growled "Damn you C.C. DeVille!"
  We stomped down the stairs and into the kitchen where C.C., Ashy, and Bret were eating, I felt something in my hair, and got it out. A fake Beetle.
I threw it at C.C. it landed in his bowl of cereal I said "Screw you DeVille."
He smirked and leaned back in his chair, his arms behind his head "Quit trying to make me horny."
Kat snorted and put a arm around me "Sorry he is mine."
A grin plastered on my face making me feel happy like I was high.

*Rikki*

I hate pranks. I hate them a lot. One time Bret put itching poweder in my underwear..it wasnt a good night at The Whiskey. Not at all.
I shook my head of the memory and chuckled, as I walked to the shower. I turned the water on and got in.
I was washing my hair, when I felt the curtain move, I peeped out the curtain to see the door closing, and I put my head back in.
And at that moment I decided to look down.
I screamed like a girl as I ran down the hall, with a towel around my waist.
"Who the hell put a snapping turtle in my bathtub!"
I heard girly laughter, as I came to a stop near the stairs, and I looked to my right.
As suspected, K & A were laughing so hard, I scowled and started chasing them, holding onto my towel like a lady about to loose her skirt.
They laughed as they ran into the backyard, they ran behind the backyard swibg, and crashed into each other, head first. I laughed along with the others, and our neighbors came out.
Neighbors that happened to be Mötley Crüe, and Guns N' Roses.
And I looked like I was wearing a skirt.
Shit on me.

     *C.C *

After Ashy and Kat became conscious, we all argued about who did what, Bret whistled as he came through with a newspaper "Hey! Hey!" we all looked at him, he held his hands out "Who started it!"
Bobby pointed at Kat, who pointed at me, I pointed at Ashy, who gave me a look before pointing at Bobby.
Now that is True.
Bret shook his head and walked into the kitchen, we a crash and Bret yelled "Who put a banana on the floor?!"
I grinned "That one was me!" I yelled, Kat yelled "Mario kart Bret" I laughed with her as Bobby and Ashy gave us looks.

''-'+:-/-/:-:-:-:-:-:;-'-'-;-::!:::):):):):):)::(;-'-'-''-;;-:)?;++;+;+:+::+:+$+

Honestly, wattpad erased original version of this chapter so here.
idk anymore lol
~Ashy
Rock On!!