Chapter Two: The Trouble Twosome Sleepover

*Kat's POV*

Ashy and I were sitting around in my room just listening to the radio and Waiting for the call. We had stayed up all night just going over the endless possibilities of what could happened if we met them.

"Like what if Tommy accidentally stepped on you! Like your so short!" Ashy yelled as she sat up on the bed. "Hey I'm not that short OK" I laughed as she shrugged and started to play with the radio, I started to go through all the cloths I had and none of them were as amazing as the guys outfits. I pulled out an old Aerosmith shirt, Red skinny jeans with slits up the leg, my leather jacket and a pair of black cowboy boots.

  "Oh a trench coat! Am I Mick yet?" Ashy asked as she slid it on. "Yes you are" I laughed as I looked back to see her dancing around and almost falling. "Haha fail" I laughed as she jumped over to me "but I looked awesome failing though!"

    *Ashy POV*

    That night we laid outside in Kat's mom's tent, using a flashlight to make weird puppet shoes, she had her radio out here we were in sleeping bags.

     "Kat?"

     "Hmm?"

    "What if...we win and our parents find out and don't let us go?"

   She sighed "Ashy, stop worrying so much, we will be okay, and if they find out...so what? We have snuck out before..."

   I threw my pillow at her "One time! We go to a movie it was my first date with Kayde Richards."

    She giggled "He almost kissed you and you passed out" I growled.

   "Excuse me if I am no good with guys..."

    She wiggled her eyebrows "If you meet C.C. Deville and Vince Neil?"

   I threw my Crunch bar at her.

    Mötley Crüe Live Wire came on, we looked at each other, I grinned, and picked up my black electric guitar, her mom had extension cords hooked up.

    I started playing and she sang-

  "Plug me in, I'm alive tonight, out on the streets again,
    Tune me on, I'm too hot to stop, something you'll never forget,
    Take my fist to break down the walls I'm on top tonight,"

  She jumped up and made a imaginary microphone "No, no, you better turn me loose, better set me free, 'Cause I'm hot, young, running free, a little bit better than I used to be."

  I got up and stood by her side, and we jumped around as we played.

    "'Cause I'm alive, live wire!"
    "'Cause I'm alive, I'm a live wire!"
    "'Cause I'm alive, live wire!"
    "'Cause I'm alive, I'm a live wire!"