Chapter Twenty One: Unknown Snoops

*kat*
I woke up asleep on Bobby, literally, I was laying on him his arms wrapped around me with a cover over us, and I decided to snuggle into him more. I sighed and I wanted to purr he was warm and cuddly...okay that didn't sound right coming from me.
Ashy is the one that usually wants to do that.
Bobby's arm tightened around me and his eyes opened. I jumped and he chuckled "Morning, jumpy" I got up off of him so he could get up, but he pulled me back down onto his lap, and grinned "I didn't say I didn't like it." Then "C.C. and Ashy came back down yet?"
I shook my head "Possibly still asleep."
Bobby grinned "Sleep?" I hit him hard on his shoulder,he frowned at me "I was joking!"

*Ashy*

I turned and my head collided with a chest, I frowned and looked up at a chuckling C.C. he had his arms around me and was grinning "Ow?" He laughed, and I sat up yawning, he brought me back down and his face lingered over mine, he sighed "I got to get ready, Bret has called a band meeting" he rolled his eyes, and got up, I laid back down and closed my eyes.
"How do I look?"
I snorted when I looked up and saw C.C. "Are those leather pants?" I asked, he nodded I sighed "Cant be comfortable. "
He made a face and tackled me back down onto the bed with his head over mine, he gave me a kiss and my arms went around his neck, his hand found its way under my tanktop and on my back, he raised up and groaned snuggling his face into the crook of my neck. I giggled "That tickles." His hair was in my face, and I started messing with it, as I actually enjoyed silence for once.
Then, he got up and went to the side table picking up something and putting it in his trench coat pocket near the door "What are you doing?" I asked, he froze and turned around with a smile "Nothing. I just uh, would you go bout tonight with me? To a resturaunt?'' He was stumbling over his words which made me laugh. He sighed and gave me a look.
"Sure, but only if you wear what the C.C. I know wears."

*Bobby"

Me and Kat sat on the couch in the Poison house, and Ashy and C.C. sat in a recliner leaned back with the foot rest out, C.C. was making jokes to her about Axl Rose and Bret which she laughed at. Half of her was on him and half off, she had gotten him to dress normal C.C. which was a surprise to me and Rikki, no one got C.C. in tennis shoes.
Black pants, a button up blue Jean shirt with the sleeves cut out, and tennis shoes, his hair was pulled back, and Ashy said 'It made him look sexy' Kat said it made him look like a hobo. And I was trying so hard not to laugh as her and Ashy got in a fun argument, C.C. just looked at me "Do I look like a hobo?" I had said yes.
I went upstairs to piss, and came out C.C.'s bedroom door was open, I snuck in.
His black trench coat was hanging up. I smirked "Oh C.C." I said, and started going threw it, Kat was yelling for me as she came down the hall, the door opened, and I held up breath spray "C.C. has had this since he first met Ashy" I said, and smirked shaking the small bottle "See how much is gone?" It was almost empty.
Kat sighed "Bobby, quit going threw your band mates stuff" she hissed, and took the coat from me, a black box fell out, and she frowned, I leaned down and got it. Then, smirked up at her and opened it, it was possibly a necklace.
I looked in it, and almost died. A red Ruby ring was inside.
"Is that a... ring?!" Kat squeaked, I nodded "This, this" I couldn't get the words out.
"C.C. is going to ask Ashy to marry him?!" She shook her head "We are fifteen! What the hell is he thinking?!" She hissed. I shrugged "I-I don't know! The guy is on cocaine " I said, Kat looked at me "This is no time for jokes Bobby, Ashy is about to be asked a very important question.''

*ashy*

C.C. kissed my neck and wrapped his arms around me strongly, and he hand his leg over mine as we laid in the recliner, I had my arms around him so I would feel safe, my head on his shoulder and he made cute little jokes that made me laugh.
This feels so good.

. +$+$+%+++%%+%+%++%+%%+%+%++%+++%++++%%+%%++%+4+%%+%+%++%+&++

I was laughing so hard as I wrote this. Surprise awaits.
~ASHY