Prologue:The Start of a Beautiful Friendship

Prologue: The Start of A Beautiful Friendship

*Ashy POV*

I walked down the sidewalk on my home from the nearest doughnut shop my parents sent me to get them some sweets.

I was looking in my bag, and I bumped into someone hard "Oof!" We both said, and fell on our butts.

"Oh my God! I am so sorry!" We both yelled out, I looked and saw a black hired girl with brown eyes staring at me "Hi."

She smiled "I'm Kayla, call me Kat."

I shook her outstretched hand "Ashley call me Ashy."

She helped me put everything in my messenger bag "I'm so sorry again" I said, she smiled "My fault, I was listening to my miniature radio" she showed me her pocket radio, I smiled and heard Poison playing.

"Oh my God, are you a Poison Fan?" I asked.

She nodded "Yes! I love Bobby Dall!" She got stares from a old woman, Kat smirked "Walk on, just us teenagers!" The old woman huffed, I laughed and we continued on walking "So? Who is your favorite?"

I smiled "C.C Deville" I said, as we turned onto my street, she nodded.

"I want to touch his hair!" I giggled.

"How old are you?"

"Fourteen you?"

She smiled "Fourteen."

I nodded "Rad!"

"Mötley Crüe?"

"Mick is Rad!"

She nodded furiously "I know! I would love to meet him!"

I smile "Nikki isn't that bad looking..."

"His clothes in Smokin' in The Boys Room video" she sighed.

I walked up to the sidewalk that led to my house, I turned around "This is where I live."

She smiled "Its cool, I guess I'll see you around?"

I nodded "Yeah, here is my home number" I gave her a slip of paper.

She put it in her pocket "See ya later Ashy."

I walked in the house and saw my dad watching football "I'm home" I laid the doughnut box on the table and went down the hall to my room.

Alice Cooper, Poison, Mötley Crüe, and G-n-R looked back at me "Hey guys" I said, waving at the posters, and started getting ready to have a lazy day in my bed.

Kat acts cool, and she is pretty, I thought, maybe I have made a new friend.

*Kat's POV*

I was walking down the narrow sidewalk on my Way home form the store, I had to see The Hobbit. I hadn't been paying attention to where I was going, I mean who would when they could be listening to poison, and as always I accidentally ran into someone and we both fell to the ground with a thud. "Oh my God! I'm so sorry" we both yelled as if we had planned it. "Hi"

"I'm Kayla Call me Kat"

"Ashley call me Ashy"

I helped her put everything into her messenger bag "I'm so sorry again" she said softly as I smiled "My fault, I was listening to my miniature radio" I said as I showed her my pocket radio, I saw a smile begin to form as she herd Talk Dirty To Me by Poison playing.

"Oh my God, are you a Poison Fan?" She asked with a little jump as she did so. "Yes! I love Bobby Dall" I shouted as an old lady shot daggers into my soul, old ladies thease days what are we gonna do with them.

We walked up the sidewalk that led to my house, and she turned around "This is where I live."

I smiled sweetly and said "Its cool, I guess I'll see you around?"

She quickly nodded and dug through her bag "Yeah, here is my home number" she said as she gave me a small white slip of paper.

I quickly put it in my back pocket "See ya later Ashy." I called as I walked back down the sidewalk and started to jog a little to try and cut some time off my trip, which was unsuccessful might I add.

I walked into by house to see my mom and my grandma Watching the Beverly Hillbillies and eating pizza. "We saved you some, it's on the table." My mom said as she pointed to turned kitchen as if I didn't know where my own kitchen was.

I grabbed my pizza and headed down the hall to my room, I was just dying to watch the movie! Ashy seamed cool and she's a Rock N Roll girl too. I can see a beautiful friendship starting my mind began to think by itself, it happens more often than you think.

++***+*+*+++*+*++*+*+*+++*+++**++*+++++*+*+*+*+++*+*++*++***+*++*+*+*+*++*+

Author notes:

Okay short chappy on my part but I will make up for it, rock on Radly

-Ashy

Hope y'all like it! This book kinda happened over text in like 20 minutes we had the plot down BY ACCIDENT! Stay Weird!

-Kat