Chapter Twelve: Caught in Action

*Kat*

Family is supposed too be sweet, happy, on your side, and love you, and be happy with what you choose well...I think that just went out the window with mine and Ashy's moms...
"That lipstick! Put less on!"
"Enough eyeliner."
"That hair!"
Me and Ashy looked at each other "We know!" We yelled back and grabbed our bags to all to our 'friends' house, okay we lied we are really going to spend the night with the guys.
Sue me, I'm a awesome liar.
We walked down the street and around the corner when a car honked at us, we look to the right and smiled "Seriously?!" we asked, having smiles on our faces.
Ashy nodded "1970 Camaro" she said, and smiled as C.C. stepped out of the passenger and lift the front seat forward, I slid in behind Bobby and Ashy went next we set our bags in the floorboard, she sighed and leaned back against the seat, Bobby almost drove off without C.C.-who ran after the car- when he got back in we were laughing to hard, he shot us a bird.
"We got to go pick up pizza, because of Bret and Rikki giving us orders."
Ashy looked at the back of C.C.'s head and started making faces, I giggled a little but kept it low, Bobby saw and snorted.
"You know" C.C. started "I can see what your doing, right?"
Ashy stopped, and a blush krept up on her face as she sunk back into the seat and put her head in her hands, me and Bobby laughed at her discomfort.
We got to the pizza place and I went in with Bobby "Order for Rockett" he said, the woman nodded and went on back, I went to look at the little vending machine things -the ones with the fake jewelry, bubble gum and all that in them- and felt my pockets for change, when two quarters popped in front of my face.
I looked up at Bobby and smiled "Thanks" i said, and he nodded then went to get the pizzas, i got bubble gum for me and Ashy.
I helped Bobby carry the pizzas out, and saw Ashy and C.C. fighting each other I sighed and handed my half of the pizza to Bobby as I got in "What are you two arguing about?"
Ashy scowled "He opened my bag and looked in it" she said, and grabbed the bubble gum i was offering, before she put it in her mouth, C.C. stole it and said "Yeah, that purple bra was-" Ashy beat his head, i had to hold her back from killing him.
As we pulled up at the hotel, the guys got out and grabbed the pizzas "Stay here" Bobby said, and C.C. nodded, me and Ashy looked at each other and did our hands doggie style "Woof."
They finally came back for us, C.C. said "Sorry, had to tell Bret to dress decent."
"By decent C.C. means put pants on."
We giggled and went inside to see Rikki sitting upside down watching TV, and Bret looking around for a shirt in just his pants and boots, I think I drooled.
"Man I was like d*mn when Bobby told me you two agreed to spending the night, i thought do these girls know what they are getting into" Rikki laughed as he said this.
We shrugged and Bobby took our bags, and sat them down.
I went and sat beside Rikki, and Ashy sat in a chair, Bobby sat on the other side of the Upside down Rikki Rockett, Bret sat in the floor near the Tv, apparently he gave up on finding a shirt, and C.C. sat in the floor near Ashy's feet.
"Who wants to play a game?" Bret asked, as Scooby Doo came on TV, we all shrugged and sat around the coffee table, Rikki took a bottle and sat it in the middle, Ashy smirked"Kat?"
"Yeah?"
"Renember that game we played with my cousin? Kinda like Truth Or Dare, but instead of Truth you had to Confess somethimg, and instead of Dare you had to drink wine?"
I nodded "Yeah, that night you got Tipsy cause you had nothing to confess" I laughed, she chuckled.
"I'm in" Rikki said.
"Me too" Bobby and C.C said.
Bret shrugged "Hell, why not? Besides I just want to get drunk" he said, Ashy snorted and I laughed.
I spun the bottle it landed on Rikki "I confess three of us are doing this to get drunk" He said pointed at him, Bret and C.C.
He spun it landed on Ashy "I confess...give me the bottle."
I laughed, Bret went to hand her the bottle when Bobby said "Wait. This is under age drinking. "
C.C. Snorted "What did we do?"

••••2 hours later•••••

"Okay, I confess that I love Rikki!" Bret yelled as he jumped onto Rikki laughing uncontrollably.
Me and Bobby have confessed every time and we're the only ones that we're sober. Ashy was just as drunk as C.C, which was very. When the bottle landed on me I had ran out of things to confess.
"Kat, what shall you confess?" Bobby asked with a sly smile. "I don't know" I laughed as I reached for the bottle of rum. We had ran out if wine in just about five minutes, thanks Ashy.
I spun the bottle it landed on C.C.
"I confess...I'm drunk as Shit! " He yelled, making Rikki and Ashy laugh, Bret rolled his eyes and fell backwards with a thump.
C.C. Spun it landed on Rikki "I confess...I think Bret is a Dumbass!" we all laughed he spun it landed on Bobby "I confess...I think I might like a girl. "
I sighed and nodded "Usually a guy falls for a girl sometimes" I said.
"Unless..." Bret trailed off from his spot in the floor.
Ashy's phone went off she looked at the caller ID and froze.
"It's my mom!"
Everybody froze then from his spot in the floor Bret yelled "I confess...I think we are all gonna die!"
"If Ashy's dad finds out, hello guns and you boys will probably be transformed into girls."
C.C. Spoke up "I confess we are screwed."