Chapter 4

San's POV

"Come on you clingy cat," Seonghwa chuckled as he picked me up and carried me down the hall and away from Yeosang's room. He carried me all the way over to our entertainment room where Wooyoung, Yunho and Mingi were playing PlayStation and deposited me on the couch next to Wooyoung. I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and snuggled into his side. He smiled and ruffled my hair, leaning his head gently against mine.

"Next time we tell you boys that someone is coming who is shy and anxious, maybe try not to be yelling and screaming the minute he get's in the door," Hongjoong said, as he crossed his arms over his chest. Oh my god, were they seriously arguing?

"Our bad, we got a little carried away. We didn't scare him too much did we," Yunho asked nervously.

"I'm not really that sure, but I hope not," Hongjoong said. I hope he isn't too scared of us, I really want him to feel comfortable around us, enough to stay. I feel bad for everything he's been through and I really want to try and help him.

"We'll make sure not to be too loud or go near him until he's ready," Mingi promised.

"Alright, you guys just continue what you're doing. Hwa and I are going to check up on him and make sure he knows where to go once he's ready to meet some more people," Hongjoong said. We nodded in reply and they left the room, allowing Yunho and Mingi to go back to their game.

"How're feeling now," Wooyoung asked softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. I let out a soft breath and nuzzled closer into his neck.

"M'good," I mumbled.

"I met Yeosang," I said quietly. Despite not speaking very loud, the game immediately stopped and Wooyoung moved back slightly and I suddenly had three sets of eyes on me.

"What," I asked in confusion.

"How did you meet him," Mingi asked quickly. Oh, right.

"He was crying so Joong Hyung and Hwa Hyung went over to check on him," I said with a shrug.

"What's he like," Wooyoung asked.

"I dunno, he seems very shy and jumpy, like they said. He's sweet though, and cute," I said.

"Cuter than you," Wooyoung asked with a grin.

"No ones cuter than me," I said with a pout.

"Of course not baby, you're the cutest," he said, hugging me and placing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"He's got this little birthmark on his left eye, it's cute," I told them.

"Ooo, that's adorable. Does he look cuddly," Yunho asked.

"No. And whatever you do, do not try to hug him alright. Even just walking into the room, had him stressing out and asking us to stay back," I explained.

"Damn, that's some real trauma right there," Mingi said, shaking his head with a frown.

"Yeah, it's sad," I said with a sigh.

"He's here with us now though. We'll look after him," Yunho said firmly. I hummed in reply and cuddled back up to Wooyoung, crawling into his lap and resting my head on his shoulder. It didn't take long for me to begin to feel warm and safe, my head going fuzzy. He seemed to notice and nudged me up slightly.

"Did you get everything sorted with Hwa, are you alright to have some relaxing time," he asked. I blinked a few times, trying to make my brain a little less fuzzy to answer the question. He put his hand on my neck, kneading softly and grounding me a little bit.

"Hwa said s'fine," I answered tiredly.

"Alright, come here," he said, pulling me down gently so I was resting on his chest once again. I blinked slowly, trying to stay awake but I was too comfortable and before long, my eyes slipped closed. Wooyoung kept running his fingers through my hair, lulling me off to sleep, my last thoughts being of the shy, scared boy staying in the room next to mine...