Chapter 8

Yeosang's POV

It was 3 days after my meeting with Youngjay and Jihoon and my room was now filled with a bunch of different things. They allowed me to go online shopping to find different clothes that I might want to add to my wardrobe. I also got some books, a lamp, a radio and other little tidbits. Seonghwa even convinced them to let me have my own mini-fridge, so I could keep drinks and little snack for myself in my room. It was nice, and it all made my room feel a lot more homey and more comfortable. Mingi's been gone for a few days. Apparently there was a new guy, Mingyu or something who joined Sector SVT and needed help controlling his ability for a bit. It's been a bit lonely, not getting any hugs from him but he's supposed to get back today which is nice. I'll probably latch onto him as soon as he get's back. I don't want to, I don't wanna be seen as clingy but I also know I probably won't be able to help myself.

"You're awake early." I looked up to see Wooyoung walking into the room, moving to sit on the other end of the couch.

"I couldn't sleep," I said with a sigh.

"What're you watching," he asked me.

"I dunno," I shrugged.

"You doing ok," he asked me. I blinked in confusion, turning to look over at him.

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You just seem, off," he shrugged.

"Well I'm fine. I just um, I dunno how to explain it," I shrugged.

"You miss Mingi," he asked quietly.

"What, no. Of course not," I denied quickly, making him chuckle.

"It's fine Sangie. I know having Mingi around helps you a lot because he can touch you," Wooyoung said with a small smile.

"Ok, so maybe I miss him a little," I said with a sigh.

"That's ok, it's perfectly fine to miss someone," he said.

"I know. I just don't want to seem like I'm, I dunno, clingy," I shrugged.

"Oh my god, have you literally not seen Sannie or I," he giggled. Ok, he makes a pretty good point. They really do enjoy hugging people randomly.

"Don't be too hard on yourself all the time Yeosang," he said, giving me a small smile.

"Thanks," I whispered, returning it.

"What are you two doing having deep discussions at 7am in the morning.

"Sorry Hyung, we couldn't sleep," Wooyoung said as we both turned to Seonghwa who was standing in the entrance to the room.

"Well you should really try to get a few more hours. Why don't you go and lie down with Sannie alright," he said.

"Ok Hyung," he nodded before getting up and walking out of the room.

"You want to try and get some more sleep Sang," Seonghwa asked, turning to me.

"I can't sleep," I said, shaking my head.

"Why not," he asked with a small frown.

"Just can't," I shrugged.

"Do you want someone warm milk? I can heat it up for you. Or you can go lie down and I could try sing you to sleep," he asked softly. That does sound nice, and it worked last time.

"Singing sounds nice," I nodded. He beckoned me softly and I quickly followed him to my room.

"Go lay down," he said quietly. I nodded once again and crawled into bed, slipping under the covers and getting comfortable. I closed my eyes as he begun to sing gently and after a few minutes, I finally drifted off to sleep.