Chapter 22

Yeosang's POV

"See, this looks pretty nice doesn't it," Hongjoong asked as we walked into a room. He was right, it looked pretty nice and relaxing. There were two couches and a couple large beanbags. It reminded me of the reading area I had at school, before everything happened.

"I love it Hyung," I said with a small smile.

"Do you want to sit on the beanbags or the couch," Hongjoong asked.

"I wanna sit on the beanbags," I replied, walking over and grabbing one. Hongjoong grabbed another and we put them down so they were next to each other and we sat to face one another.

"So, what do we do now," I asked nervously.

"Now we start practicing," Hongjoong replied. I clenched my hands closed, flexing them slightly as I thought. I know I agreed to do this but now that I'm here, the reality of what could happen is hitting me. My breathing picked up slightly and hand shook a little.

"Hey, it's ok Sangie, you're ok," Hongjoong said quickly, slipping his hands into my gloved ones.

"Just take a deep breath for me," Hongjoong whispered gently. I quickly drew in a deep breath, before letting it out slowly.

"That's good, breath in and out, just like that," Hongjoong said softly. I slowly calmed down, squeezing Hongjoong's hand tightly in mine.

"I don't wanna hurt you," I whispered worriedly.

"I know, but it's going to be ok. You aren't going to kill me and you aren't going to injury me badly. I know you won't be able to stop yourself from accidentally hurting me, you won't have control straight away but the aim is to help you gain control," Hongjoong said. I sighed but nodded, knowing what he said was true.

"I don't want to hurt you but I'm sorry that I can't help it," I said quietly.

"That's ok, I know what I'm getting in to," Hongjoong said, smiling softly.

"Once you can control this, it opens up the doors for you to do so much. You will get so much more freedom and we can take you out to more places, like the movies, shopping, anything you want," Hongjoong whispered. That all sounded so cool, it's something I know I want.

"I can do this," I whispered.

"I know. I know you can do this Yeosang-ah," Hongjoong said firmly. I took a deep breath before letting go of his hands, lifting mine up and slowly pulling off my gloves. After they were off, I reflexively tugged my hands to my chest, away from Hongjoong.

"It's ok, we're fine," Hongjoong said firmly. I drew in a shaky breath before nodding, shaking my body to try and relax a bit more. Hongjoong smiled softly and held his hands out in front of him, not reaching forwards or trying to touch mine, just leaving them there and waiting.

"Just whenever you have the confidence, reach forwards and grab my hands," Hongjoong said softly. I bit my lower lip, nodding and taking a deep breath. I slowly reached out my hands pausing once again when my hands were centimetres away from touching his.

"Remember, take a deep breath and try to focus properly, like you're drawing your power back in, pulling it away so I won't get hurt. It won't work properly right away but that's ok," Hongjoong said softly. I closed my eyes, letting my shoulders relax slightly. I pictured myself in my mind, picturing power flowing through me but drawing it back. With that in my mind I placed my hands in Hongjoong's. It was quiet for a second before Hongjoong let out a scream and his hands clenched in mine. My eyes snapped open and I whimpered, yanking my hands from his grip quickly. Hongjoong fell to the side, bracing his fall and panting.