Chapter 6

Yeosang's POV

"He is pretty cute." Huh? Who's cute? I don't really care, this blanket is so soft and comfortable.

"So when can I meet him? Everyone else already has," someone said. Am I dreaming? I have no idea what's going on. I shuffled slightly and felt something tighten around my waist. There was some movement and I whined slightly, nuzzling closer.

"I'm gonna die, this is so cute." Wait, are they talking about me!? I opened my eyes and went to sit up quickly but I was held firmly around the waist by what I quickly realised was Mingi's arm.

"Alright. Everyone out, give him some space," Mingi said. There was some movement and I glanced at the door to see the other's all leaving the room, except the two eldest. I looked to the other side of Mingi, seeing that San wasn't there anymore.

"Did you have a good sleep," Mingi asked me as we sat up.

"Did I hurt San," I asked quickly, nibbling my lip nervously.

"Not at all, neither of you touched each other, I made sure," he said softly. I let out a breath of relief, glad that nothing bad happened.

"Thank you," I said quietly. He gave me a small smile and ruffled my hair. It felt nice, really nice and I immediately leaned into the touch, scrambling to grab his hand as well. He quickly pulled me onto his lap and let me snuggle down in his hold.

"I wanna hurt them so fucken bad," Hongjoong mumbled. I glanced over at him in confusion, seeing he had his fist clenched and there was a frown on his face. I was confused by why he was angry, slightly worried it might be at me. There was a sudden rattling noise and the bed shook slightly.

"HYUNG STOP, CALM DOWN," Mingi yelled out quickly. Seonghwa also jumped forwards and wrapped Hongjoong into a hug. Hongjoong struggled slightly but Seonghwa wrapped an arm around his waist and shoulder, hugging him tightly. Hongjoong's hands slowly unclenched, the shaking stopping and he lifted his arms to wrap around Seonghwa's neck. It was sweet but I was still confused as to why he was mad in the first place. I was taken even more by surprise when his shoulder begun to shake, and I could hear quiet sobs escaping his lips. Why is he crying right now?

"Oh Hyung," Mingi said softly, patting my hip so I moved off his lap and onto the bed. He then got up and hurried over to Hongjoong, hugging him softly. I frowned slightly, shuffling to the end of the bed to be closer.

"Shh, it's ok," Seonghwa whispered as Hongjoong sobbed. But why is he crying? I don't want him to be crying.

"It's not right," Hongjoong cried.

"I know, but he has us now ok," Seonghwa whispered.

"Hyung, please don't cry," I said gently. Hongjoong sniffled and turned his head to look over at me. His eyes were red and he had tears falling down his face.

"I'm ok," he said quietly.

"Why're you crying," I asked him.

"I just. I'm just a little upset," he said quietly. Wow, I didn't figure that out at all.

"But why," I asked him.

"It doesn't matter. Sorry, I shouldn't be crying like this," he said, pulling away from the other's and quickly wiping his eyes.

"It's ok. I mean I've cried so much since I first came here and it's been like 3 or 4 days," I said with a shrug, making the other's chuckle slightly.

"Crying isn't a bad thing guys," Seonghwa said, kissing Hongjoong's forehead softly.

"I know. Ugh, but I hate it," Hongjoong said, wiping his eyes.

"You good now," Seonghwa asked gently. Hongjoong sighed but nodded in reply. Once seeing that he was alright, Mingi came back over and sat down, allowing me to crawl into his lap once more and lean back so his chest was against my back.