Chapter 20

Yeosang's POV

"What do you think's going to happen with Hyung," Jongho asked quietly. We were all in Yunho's room together and curled up on his bed, apart from Hongjoong and Seonghwa. The two of them had been in Seonghwa's room for

"Seonghwa will look after him, he isn't going anywhere," Mingi said.

"He was going to just abandon us. No warning, no regard to years we've spent together," Wooyoung said curtly.

"He was scared Wooyoung," Yunho said quietly.

"He was still going to leave us," Wooyoung replied.

"Youngie, he wasn't in the right state of mind. He couldn't think properly and just let his fears control him. We've all done that before," Yunho said softly.

"He was going to leave. He said he'd never leave," Wooyoung said, shaking his head quickly. I sat up slightly, my eyebrows furrowing in worry as I looked across at Wooyoung. I don't think he's actually angry at Hongjoong right now. He sounds, scared? I remember him telling me once, that he didn't come to the institution, he was given away. After he got his ability, his parents never liked having him around and eventually sent for the institution to come and get him. Does he maybe, have abandonment issues. Yunho. Yunho. Yun-.

"What?" I think Wooyoung is scared. He's scared that Hongjoong really is going to leave and he's going to be abandoned once again by a sort of parental figure.

"He promised me he wouldn't leave."

"Come here Youngie, come here darling," Yunho said softly. Wooyoung's face scrunched up and he started to cry, but he shuffled over and was immediately drawn into Yunho's lap.

"Baby, he wasn't going to leave you ok. If he did leave, he would've still come and visit, he would've still been with you ok," Yunho said softly.

"He said he'd never leave," Wooyoung sobbed. I quickly moved San to lean against Mingi's side and climbed across the bed to Wooyoung and Yunho. I cuddled up to Yunho's side and wrapped an arm around Wooyoung's waist.

"He's still here Youngie," I said softly. He just let out a choked sob and buried his face in Yunho's shoulder.

"Youngie sad." I turned around at the small voice, seeing San peaking over with glossy eye, still clinging to Mingi tightly.

"Yeah, Youngie is a little sad right now," Mingi replied gently. San pouted and deflated slightly.

"We go ice-cream. Ice-cream makes everyone happy," San asked.

"Not right now San," Jongho said with a sigh. San scrunched up his nose and frowned, crossing his arms.

"But why? Ice-cream is good," San said. Jongho sighed again and stood up, walking over to where Mingi and San was.

"Come on. Let's go out and get some ice-cream. I'm sure Mr Min has been missing his favourite little flower," he said. San nodded quickly and crawled away from Mingi, grabbing Jongho's extended hand. Jongho pulled him over and lifted him up swiftly before carrying him from the room. Wooyoung continued to cry into Yunho's shoulder and I glanced over at Mingi to see him frowning. I tapped Yunho's thigh softly to get his attention before tapping the side of my head to signify him to listen to my thoughts. Should I go get Hongjoong? It's clear that Hongjoong is the only one that can assure him everything is going to be ok.

"I'm not really sure. Hongjoong is just as vulnerable right now so it might not be the best idea." Yunho, Wooyoung needs him right now. Yunho glanced down at Wooyoung who seemed to be getting more worked up as he sobbed harshly and his entire frame seemed to shake.