Chapter 13

Yeosang's POV

I was sitting by my desk on my computer when I heard the yelling. I mean, they weren't exactly keeping their voices down and the walls are actually quite thin. It didn't take a genius to figure out what they were talking about and I instantly felt bad.

"And yet you made him cry." Yeah, definitely talking about what happened earlier. But it wasn't exactly Wooyoung's fault, he was trying to be nice.

"I didn't mean to." Exactly, he didn't mean to, and I'm certainly not holding a grudge.

"I've told you, I was just trying to help make him fe-."

"Well you should stop trying to help people. All you do is just mess everything up way more." What the hell crawled up Jongho's ass? That was totally uncalled for.

"It didn't help at all Wooyoung. You're just so damn lucky this didn't set him back even further for you stupidity." I'm fine though? They know I'm fine, so what's the issue. I got up and opened my door, sticking my head out as I was tempted to go over there.

"Just stay here Sang, let Hyungs deal with it." I jumped slightly at the sound of Yunho's voice, turning my head to see him standing by my door.

"They're yelling at him for no reason. He doesn't need to be yelled at," I said.

"Jongho's just got a bad temper, Hwa and Joong don't really know what to do and they don't want to escalate things," he replied quietly.

"Which they just did," he muttered before hurrying off.

"Let go of me. HYUNG LEAVE ME ALONE." Holy shit, yeah talk about escalating things. I heard the sound of a door swing open and then sobs and my heart broke. Wooyoung came running out of the room but Yunho immediately wrapped him in a tight hug. They were quiet for a few seconds before Yunho picked Wooyoung up and the younger wrapped around him like a cuddly Koala. Yunho walked back past me carrying a crying Wooyoung. Wooyoung and I locked eyes and he immediately looked down. I didn't mean to be the reason he got so sad, I don't like seeing people cry.

"He'll be ok, don't worry about him Yeosang." I jumped in surprise, not expecting Yunho to talk to me like that but I just nodded. Thanks. The door opened once again and I turned to see Jongho walking out with Mingi following him and they disappeared in another room. Seonghwa and Hongjoong both walked out after a few seconds later, looking distraught. They both paused when they turned and saw me, walking over.

"Sorry about that. We've been trying to work on Jongho's temper but we haven't made much progress," Hongjoong said with a sigh.

"He made Wooyoung cry though. Surely you could've stopped him. I already said it was fine," I said frowning. I don't know why, but I felt protective of Wooyoung and the fact that Jongho (even though I like him as well) made him cry, didn't sit well with me.

"It's hard sometimes Yeosang, we'll deal with it in a bit. You just go in your room alright, we just need to go check on Sannie," Seonghwa said with a sigh. I frowned again but nodded and went back into my room, flopping onto my bed. This was a great day and now everyone is crying. I wish I wouldn't cause so many problems. I jumped slightly and swung my head to the doorway when my door suddenly opened, but no one was there. Huh, weird. I got up and walked over to the door, closing it quickly. I walked back to my bed and sat down, jumping up with a yelp when I landed on a lump. I turned around, looking over at my bed but not seeing anything wrong. What the actual hell? Am I going crazy? I scratched my head in confusion, jumping again when my door was swung open. This time though, there was actually someone there.

"You haven't seen Sannie by any chance have you," Hongjoong asked me.

"No, I was with you guys just before and I've been in my room," I said. San's gone missing?