Chapter 14

San's POV

Ok, so I know leaving with Yeosang without telling anyone wasn't a good idea but honestly, most of the other's are pissing me off. The amount of times that Jongho has lost his temper and upset Wooyoung, whether he shows it or not, is too many to count. I've told Hongjoong and Seonghwa to deal with the Maknae and find a way to get his temper under control, but they haven't. I'm sick of the arguing and yelling, so I wanna be petty and let them worry. I know, asshole move on my behalf, but I don't really care at the moment.

"Should we go inside," Yeosang asked quietly.

"Yeah, just let me do the talking cos they'll be pretty pissed," I nodded. I could tell Yeosang was anxious, as he was gnawing on his lip, but I know he won't end up getting in too much trouble because I'll take the full blame. I squeezed his hand one last time before letting it go and walking inside with him. Everyone was sitting in the living room, including Youngjay and Joonwon who had obviously been called. Wooyoung was on the couch, leaning back and looking unbothered. Classic Wooyoung, he probably knows that I will be fine. Mingi and Yunho were next to him, Yunho's arm around Mingi's shoulder as the younger looked worried. Jongho was leaning back against the bench and was looking down at the floor with a dark expression. Hongjoong looked nervous as he was watching a pacing and crying Seonghwa. Ok, I do feel a bit bad that he's crying. Youngjay and Joonwon were just watching.

"You should be doing more! He is practically our child. You sho-."

"Hyung," I said quickly, interrupting Seonghwa's rant. Everyone's head snapped towards the two of us. Seonghwa's eyes went wide and he sobbed, rushing over and hugging me tightly.

"Oh my god. Baby, you scared me so much," he said, holding me almost painfully tight.

"I'm fine Hyung, we just went for a walk," I squeezed out.

"Are you kidding me? You're gone for an hour without telling anyone and all you have to say is you went for a walk," Hongjoong said. Seonghwa kissed the top of my head before stepping back and wiping his eyes as Hongjoong walked over.

"Yeah. We got ice-cream," I shrugged.

"You sho-."

"Shut up Jongho, I don't want to talk to you," I said immediately. He looked stunned but he stepped back and stayed quiet.

"Don't be rude to him Sannie," Hongjoong said, making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"What has gotten into you San? You're not usually like this," Seonghwa said quietly.

"Yeah, cos I don't ever complain. You guys were arguing so Yeosang and I went to get ice-cream," I said.

"How did you even get out," Mingi asked. I glanced over at Yunho, not sure if I should say something because I don't want to throw him under the bus.

"They went out through my window," Yunho said.

"They what!? This whole time you knew where they were," Hongjoong said angrily.

"San gave a valid reason," Yunho shrugged.

"You've got to be kidding. Yeosang isn't allowed to leave and you just let him. For all we know, San could've had an episode an-."

"I DID HAVE ONE," I yelled, sick of not speaking up. I am about to go full rage on their asses.

"I HAD ONE, AGAIN," I said angrily. The other's looked shocked at my outburst and Hongjoong went to reply but I didn't let him.

"DO YOU THINK I ENJOY IT? HUH? DO YOU THINK I LIKE REMEMBERING MY FATHER BEATING ME, OR BURNING ME? DO YOU THINK I LIKE THAT," I screamed, clenching my fists closed.