Chapter 17

Yeosang's POV

"Yeosang. Are you ready to go," Hongjoong asked me as he walked into my room. He paused when he must've realised I wasn't even dressed yet and he sighed.

"Sangie, why aren't you ready yet," he asked softly.

"Do I have to do it," I asked quietly. I don't really want to practice now, I don't want to hurt him. He walked over and sat down on the bed next to me, opening his arms and allowing me to cuddle up against him.

"You don't have to, but I think it would be better if you do. You can't keep putting this off Sangie. Eventually you're going to have to start working on it," he told me softly.

"I just don't want to hurt anyone," I said sadly.

"I know you don't Yeosang, we all do. But in order for you to learn, you need to be willing to practice," he said. I gripped his shirt tightly and buried my face in his shoulder.

"I am willing to help you Yeosang. I want to help you. It's not even going to hurt that badly," he said.

"You don't know that Hyung. You've never been hurt by me," I said quietly.

"Please stop stressing Yeosang-ah. A little bit of pain won't kill me," he said.

"But hurting people makes me a bad person doesn't it? Why would I do that willingly," I asked.

"You aren't a bad person, you've just been given an ability that puts you at a disadvantage," he said softly.

"But I've hurt people," I whispered, clenching me eyes closed.

"Not by choice," he replied, running his fingers through my hair.

"But isn't this basically just hurting you by choice," I asked.

"No, this is helping you. Hurting me by choice, is you using your abilities to get an advantage over me. Or by being angry and hurting me to get back at me," he explained.

"Ok," I said quietly.

"Do you want to get ready now," he asked me. I nodded and left his hold, standing up.

"You get dressed and come outside. We'll meet you out in the loungeroom," he told me. I nodded again and he walked out, leaving me alone to get ready. I got changed quickly before walking out of my room and into the loungeroom where Hongjoong, Mingi, Wooyoung and Seonghwa were talking.

"I'm ready," I said quietly, making them all turn towards me.

"Great. Do you want anyone else to be going with the 3 of you," Seonghwa asked as he walked over and ruffled my hair. I mean, having Hongjoong and Mingi there will help, but I need someone who will know when to step in, and know how to help me.

"Do you think Yunho could come," I asked quietly. The other's seemed surprised by my words but Seonghwa nodded.

"I'm sure he'd love to. I'll go and get him," Seonghwa said before walking off. He came back a few minutes later with Yunho in tow, the younger shrugging on a leather jacket.

"Alright, let's get going," he said with a grin as he walked over.

"Want me to carry you," he asked me. Weirdly out of the blue.

"Doesn't answer the question." Fine, and stop reading my mind.

"Isn't that the reason you want me to come along today." He bent down in front of me and let me climb onto his back before standing up. I mean, that's true.

"Perfect. Come on now, let's go," Hongjoong said. The four of us left the Sector, walking down the halls to get to the room we were in a couple of days ago. Yunho placed me down and we all went inside, seeing the table and few chairs again. To be honest, I don't really like this room, it makes me really uncomfortable. It's not very inviting and it's not like having something more comfortable is going to be dangerous.