Chapter 15

Yeosang's POV

"Hyung, I don't know. I really don't want to do this," I said nervously. It's been two weeks since we finally realised what my powers were, and it's been a great two weeks. I've spent that time getting more comfortable around all of the guys, and relaxing. Hongjoong and Youngjay apparently decided that being there for a month, and having 2 weeks of everything going well, meant it was time to start working on controlling my power. Which leads me to now. Hongjoong, Mingi and I were in a special room that's used to practice power control. It only had a steel table and a few chairs for us to sit on. Mingi was there for in case things got out of control and Hongjoong volunteered to help me. Only thing is, I'm too scared to do anything, even take off my gloves.

"It's ok Sangie, everything will be ok. I agreed to do this, and Mingi is here just in case something happens," Hongjoong said. I shook my head quickly, trying not to panic.

"Hey, come here," Hongjoong said gently. I got off my seat and quickly hurried over to Hongjoong's waiting arms. He held me tightly and rubbed my back, kissing the side of my head gently. I melted into his arms and took a deep breath, breathing in his calming scent.

"Listen to me alright. You don't have to do anything you don't feel comfortable with. I would never make you do that. If you want to go back, then we can go back, but I believe in you ok. I trust you to practice on me. In doing that, I know there will be multiple times that I will get hurt but it's only temporary and I'm fine with it," he said quietly.

"I don't want to. Hyung, I really don't want to," I said, shaking my head again. I was beginning to panic more. The thought of hurting any of them, even a little, not sitting right with me.

"Hyung, I can't, I ca-."

"Shh, shh. That's alright. We're not going to. It's ok," Hongjoong said softly, rocking me from side to side gently.

"I don't want to," I sobbed, choking on my breath as I continued to panic.

"Gi, go get Sannie or Youngie, whoever you find first," Hongjoong said. There was some shuffling and then the sound of the door opening and closing.

"Yeosang, I need you to try and breathe for me for a bit alright," Hongjoong said. I sobbed and shook my head, holding him tightly.

"Please baby, just try and breathe with me," he said gently.

"I d-don't wanna h-hurt anyone," I cried.

"I know darling. I know you don't want to," he whispered.

"Shh, I've got you," he said. I tried to take a deep breath but I choked slightly and ended up letting out another sob. There was a bang and I turned my head to see Wooyoung hurrying over. Wooyoung and I have managed to get a lot closer over the past 2 weeks surprisingly. I always thought he would be the one I didn't get along as well with because our personalities are almost opposites but apparently opposites really do attract. I moved away from Hongjoong and was immediately pulled into Wooyoung's arms.

"Hey Sangie. What's wrong love," he asked softly.

"I don't wanna h-hurt anyone," I sobbed.

"Oh, we know baby. You're not going to hurt anyone," he whispered, rubbing the back of my head softly.

"Hyung, I was gonna hurt Hyung," I said, shaking my head.

"That would just be like a pinch Yeo, nothing too bad," he said gently.

"I don't wanna do it," I said quickly.

"You don't have too Sangie. We can just go back and relax alright," he told me.