Chapter 9

Hongjoong's POV

I watched as Wooyoung and Jongho fake wrestled around the park, Jongho putting the older in a headlock as he squirmed. It was clear that Jongho wasn't using any of his strength at all, too scared of hurting Wooyoung but it was good to see them playing around. The argument they had earlier wasn't anything major but it's always good to resolve even small issues straight way.

"And you call me a parent," Seonghwa whispered in my ear, making me jump slightly in surprise.

"Shut up," I mumbled, shoving him slightly.

"For the record, you're way worse than me," I pointed out.

"I beg to differ," he said, shaking his head.

"Ow." Our heads snapped to the side instantly at Wooyoung's outburst. Jongho looked worried and quickly let go of Wooyoung. Wooyoung cackled before running somewhere, ah, the other end of the park.

"Come get me Jjongie," he yelled out.

"See, this is why we don't play with him. He always pulls this shit," Jongho said rolling his eyes, but I could see the small smile on his face.

"You say that and yet you're going to go run after him," Seonghwa said.

"Of course," he grinned before running off.

"It's times like this that I remember he's still only 17," I said with a sigh.

"He's always going to be our baby maknae," he chuckled. I went to reply but I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, and then buzz again a few seconds later. I'm the only one in the Sector who is allowed to have a phone and all it does it receive and sends messages and calls. Although I don't usually get messages very often. I pulled out my phone and unlocked it, furrowing my eyebrows in wonder of what it would be.

Choi San Sector ATZ admitted into infirmary – 8:07pm

Kang Yeosang Sector ATZ admitted into infirmary – 8:08pm

No. NO. Oh my god.

"Fuck," I swore, my heart rate increasing rapidly.

"What's wrong," Seonghwa asked, turning to me in concern.

"Sannie and Yeosang just got admitted to the infirmary," I whispered, my hand shaking slightly. His eyes went wide and he turned to look towards the other's who were still playing.

"Boys, we need to go. Now," he yelled out. They both looked confused but knew better than ask questions when Seonghwa was that serious.

"Hwa, we, we left them alone. What if Yeosang accidentally hurt Sannie? What if this sets him back so much, we shouldn't have left them alone," I said shaking my head. I clenched my hands closed trying to calm down but I was panicking. 2 of my boys are hurt, and I don't even know how hurt they are.

"Joongie. Darling, calm down. Everything will be ok," Seonghwa said, stepping closer and placing his hand on my hips softly.

"They're hurt Hwa," I said, my breath catching in my throat.

"I know, but you need to take a breath and calm down or else you're going to uproot these trees," he said. I squeezed my eyes closed and shook my head, trying to calm down as best as I could.

"Look at me Joong." I opened my eyes as he moved his hand to cup my face gently.

"Just take a deep breath alright, for me," he whispered. I nodded and tried my best to take a breath but it came out short and sharp, panic still gripping me tightly.

"I can't. Hwa, I can't," I whimpered, my eyes closing tightly once again. There was a sudden warmth on my lips and my breath caught in my throat, my heart stuttering slightly. My eyes snapped open as Seonghwa pulled away, watching me worriedly. I dragged in a breath, breathing deeply and then repeating.