intro

lowercase intended — 

"come on, y/n. i still think moving into a house and sharing it with a bunch of random people isn't a good idea." navi, your best friend, sighed.

"don't worry about it, sweetheart," you chuckled. "you saw the pictures of the house."

"i know, but still. it could be a scam, y/n. the rent seems too cheap for a room in a house like that," she told you.

"i think so too, but who cares? i finally found a nice place for an affordable price. even though it's not an apartment like i was hoping for," you told her.

"how many people did you say were living in that house?" your friend asked.

"the owners said seven, including himself. then there are three dogs who come and go."

"and their genders?"

"all male," you muttered.

"y/n! what will bruce think about this?" your friend gasped.

"i know, but i'm desperate. you know that with the amount of money i have right now, it's hard to find even a decent place," you sighed. "bruce doesn't really need to know. he lives with girls too."

"oh, y/n."

"anyway, i've just arrived at the gate. i'll text or call you later. to keep you updated," you told navi, looking up the house.

"you better call me."

ending the call, you put your phone into your back pocket before taking a deep breath and pressing the bell. it took a few seconds before someone answered.

"who is it?" the voice asked.

"your new- uh... i'm supposed to be moving in today," you said, suddenly feeling awkward and nervous.

"a girl?" the voice muttered in confusion. "uh, come in."

when you entered the gate, you were welcomed with a nice big front yard, filled with different flowers. all so beautiful. you could see that whoever was taking care of the garden was doing a good job.

"tannie!" you heard a voice exclaim while a small dog appeared out of nowhere.

you looked at the excited pomeranian who stopped by your feet. it looked so cute that you couldn't help but pick it up.

"hi," you cooed. "what's your name, cutie?"

the little dog only barked, causing you to chuckle.

"are you a he or she?" you asked before checking. "so you're a he, huh? i wonder what's your name."

"gosh, he's going to the death of me," a male sighed, walking up to you. "is this why you suddenly got excited, huh? you heard someone come in?" he asked the dog, taking him from your arms.

"hi. my name is taehyung, and this little guy is yeontan, my child, my best friend, and my everything," he said, extending a hand for you to shake. "who are you, by the way? are you friends with one of the guys living here?"

"uh... no," you awkwardly said. "i'm supposed to be moving in today."

"really? i thought our new housemate was going to be a guy..." he muttered. "well, let me lead you inside."

you only nodded before following taehyung, who held yeontan to the front door.

when he opened the door, you were welcomed by the sight of five males who looked at you with different expressions on their faces.

"what the hell, guys? why are you all standing here like this?" taehyung frowned. "you're going to scare the poor girl. anyway, this is... i actually don't know her name, but she'll be moving in with us today."

the guys looked at your figure with wide eyes.

"i thought our new housemate was going to be a dude..." one whispered as he examined your figure. "i really don't think this is a guy."

"that's because i'm not," you sighed. "my name is y/n, and i'll be moving in."

— 

the sharehouse

started: 11/11/22