twenty one

"does she have a fleece blanket?" seokjin muttered to himself as he slowly laid you on your bed. he was surprised you didn't even stir in your sleep as he walked up the stairs. "it doesn't look like she does..." he frowned when he couldn't find a fleece blanket.

"let me quickly get her a blanket," he sighed, worried you'd feel cold.

when he left your room, jungkook was at the top of the stairs.

"did you put y/n to bed?" he asked, opening his arms to embrace his boyfriend.

"mhm," seokjin hummed, resting his chin on the younger male's shoulder. "i just need to get her a fleece. i couldn't put her in her blankets."

"oh, okay," jungkook said. "after you do that, do you wanna cuddle?"

"are we just going to cuddle?" seokjin asked, letting go of his boyfriend to look at him with a raised brow.

"do you want to do more than cuddle?" he chuckled. "if you're down, i'm down."

"my room or yours?"

"mine," jungkook said. "now hurry and make sure y/n covered. i'll be waiting for you."

he pecked his lips before walking to his room. seokjin quickly ran into his room and grabbed a fleece from his drawers before running to your room. even though you were asleep, he gently knocked before opening the door and walking in.

"i'll wake you up when it's time for dinner," he softly said, covering your body with the fleece. "sleep well, y/n."

.

"tae, baby, can you go wake y/n up?" yoongi asked, putting the japchae into bowls. "and ask jin and kook to come downstairs to eat. i don't even know what they're doing."

"those two are probably fucking," jimin chuckled, putting the last plate on the drying rack. "i think it's been a while since those two have had some alone time. and you know our jin is."

"of course, i know how he is," yoongi sighed. "if they're fucking, just leave them be."

"so i should just wake up, y/n?" taehyung asked, and yoongi hummed in response as he put the remaining japchae into a lunchbox.

"i know if i send you to check on those two, you'll just join them," he chuckled. "whether they're actually fucking or not."

taehyung gave him a guilty smile. "i'll go tell y/n dinner's ready," he said before leaving the kitchen to go upstairs.

when he reached the top of the stairs, his eyes moved to jungkook's and seokjin's bedroom doors. "thanks to these thick ass walls, i can't hear whose room they're in. unless..."

you can't hear anything happening inside a room unless you're right in front of the door and with your ear almost pressed against it unless you're like yoongi or jungkook, who have super hearing.

"focus, tae," he muttered, walking to your room. "your mission is to wake y/n up and let her know dinner is ready."

"y/n!?" he called, knocking on your door. "yoongi hyung made dinner! you should come down and eat!" when there was no response, he knocked again. "y/n?" you didn't respond again, causing him to sigh before slowly opening the door and peeking inside.

you were softly snoring on your bed with your back facing taehyung.

"is she a heavy sleeper, or was she just tired?" he whispered, walking to your bed. he sat at the edge of your bed and gently shook your shoulder. "wake up, y/n."

"hm?" you whined, trying to get taehyung to stop shaking you.

"it's time for dinner," he said, standing up. "yoongi told me to come wake you up."