thirty three

"i can't believe i'm about to do this," you muttered, looking down at the outfit you were told to wear when you arrived on set. you never thought you'd find yourself on a set again, being prepped to pose and model for another brand.

it wasn't a shoot for ksj beauty but a photo shoot for a small clothing brand. it was called enchant, and it was started by someone seokjin knew. that's how you ended up here in the first place.

when you told seokjin you wanted to try and model again, he was more than happy to help you, and navi set up a business instagram account for you. he pulled a few strings, and here you are, wearing a beautiful pink hoodie with the brand's name on the front while you waited your turn.

you stood on the side, watching the two models pose, showing off the design on the back of their t-shirts. you'd be in front of the cameras, posing with another model in a few minutes.

the theme of today's photoshoot was love to show off 'enchant's' matching pieces for couples. while you wore the pink hoodie, another model you were not introduced to would be wearing the blue one. you hated the stereotypical pink and blue colour match, but the beautiful design on the back made up for it.

you were nervous... more nervous than you were during your first shoot because you were alone and didn't know anyone to give you moral support. navi couldn't make it, and you didn't feel like bothering any of your roommates and asking them to come on short notice.

you wanted to talk to the ladies doing your hair and make-up, but they had a strictly business look, so you didn't even try.

"alright, can the couple modelling the hoodies come up!" the photographer asked, scanning over the images on the screen.

you took in a deep breath before letting it out. "i can do this," you whispered for the fifteenth time since you arrived. "you got this, baek y/n."

"alright, miss y/n," casey heart, seokjin's friend and the person behind the brand, said. "i think we should move to the street set for this one. i'd like to see you and your partner pose and things under a street light. can we do that, director?"

"of course," the photographer nodded. "let's move to the street!"

unlike seokjin, this photo shoot was on an actual set. a set that seemed like it was used for shows and movies. the first couple's shoot was done at what was supposed to be a park, and they were having a picnic. based on the images you could see on the computer screen, the pictures came out well.

as nervous as you were while you walked to the next set with casey, you were a little excited. she told you what she expected from you and your partner, whom you had still not met, to do.

"miss heart, where is the guy i'm supposed to model with?" you asked.

"he was doing another shoot, so he's in the dresser. he should be out soon," casey told you.

"i'm here," a voice said from behind you, scarring you and casey. "sorry, i'm late- y/n?"

your eyes widened when you turned to see in-guk. you got to know him a little over text, but you don't remember him telling you about being a model.

"i didn't know you modelled," he chuckled. "but it doesn't surprise me that a beautiful girl like you does."

"you didn't tell me either," you smiled, not responding to his little compliment because you didn't know how to. "but it also doesn't surprise me."

"you two know each other?" casey asked, and in-guk nodded. "then working together shouldn't be hard then!"

and it wasn't.