twelve

as soon as you got home, you avoided the rest of your roommates and went straight to your room to finally cry your heart out.

"so... what's wrong?" seokjin asked.

"well..." yoongi sighed.

.

"the others are going to ask what's wrong," namjoon said, looking at you through the rearview mirror. "should we tell them, or would you like to tell them yourself later."

when you got into the car, you allowed yoongi to tell jimin and namjoon what was happening and why you were so upset.

"you can tell them," you sighed, looking out the window.

"you don't have to, y/n," yoongi said, turning back to look at you. "we'll just tell-"

"they're going to find out anyway, so there's no point hiding it," you chuckled. "just tell them when i'm no longer in the room."

.

"while looking for bruce... y/n saw him with another woman," yoongi told them. "basically, she caught him cheating on her."

"oh..." taehyung muttered.

"what the fuck," jungkook asked with wide eyes. "how could he-"

"damn..."

"tomorrow, let's not treat y/n anything differently," namjoon said, folding his arms. "we don't want to make her feel any worse."

"right," jimin nodded. "just be willing to lend her an ear or even a shoulder to cry on."

"i feel so bad for her," yoongi muttered, running his fingers through his hair. "she was smiling while looking at pictures she took with bruce..."

and right now, while sitting on the floor with your back against the door, you were crying as you swiped through pictures you took when you first started dating.

"why..." you whispered. "things were going so well."

suddenly a notification came through, and it was a text from bruce.

bruce: hey, babe. bumped into willow, and she said you were looking for me. where are you?

"babe? hey babe?" you bitterly chuckled, wiping your cheeks for what felt like the 50th time. "you have the audacity to call me that after shoving your hands up another woman's skirt?"

you turned off your phone before sliding it across the floor and away from you.

"i'm so tired," you whispered. "so tired of things going south just when i thought they were going right."

.

you groaned as you turned over to avoid the sun shining through the curtains.

"i feel like shit," you chuckled, rubbing your eyes. "i probably look like shit too."

you groaned again as you sat up to stretch. you don't remember when you got into bed or stopped crying, but that didn't matter.

just as you sat up, someone started knocking on your door.

"come in!" you called, quickly trying to fix your hair even though you couldn't see your reflection anywhere.

"morning, y/n," jimin smiled, peeping in. "did you sleep well?"

"morning, jimin," you greeted, giving him a small smile. "and yes, i slept well."

"that's good," he nodded. "anyway, we're all having breakfast and wondered if you'd like to join?"