two

"uhm... my friend is here," you awkwardly said. "and she's going to help me move my stuff. i just wanted to let you know..."

you scratched the back of your head, not knowing what to say. 'did i even have to tell them?' you thought, looking at the four guys sitting on the couch.

"oh, it's no problem," taehyung smiled. "is it a lot? we can help you if you'd like."

"uh, you can help... though i don't think it requires a lot of hands. just two of you would do," you said, and he nodded.

"alright, jungkook. let's go help," taehyung said, getting up.

the two left namjoon and jimin on the couch and followed you outside.

"it's not really a lot of stuff," you told them. "it's just a couple of boxes, and that's it."

"it's okay," jungkook said. "we don't mind."

"y/n!" navi smiled, seeing you walk out of the gate. "this place is really nice," she whispered.

"it's better inside," you chuckled. "oh, um, and this is taehyung and jungkook. they're helping us move this stuff inside."

"good. it would take us ages to move your shit if it was just the two of us," navi smiled. "thanks for lending a hand. i'm navi, y/n's best friend."

"nice to meet you," taehyung smiled. "so, where shall we start?"

navi opened the boot. "let's start there. there's a suitcase and three boxes there."

"we'll take the boxes," jungkook said, walking to the boot and taking out a box. "tae, can you put the another on top? this isn't really heavy. i'll probably be able to carry two."

taehyung picked up the box and gave it to jungkook. "will you be able to carry it?" he asked.

"yeah."

"okay," taehyung said. "i'll take the other box. are there any other boxes?"

"three more in the back seat and two more in the front. but the other boxes aren't big as the ones you're holding right now," navi told him.

you took the suitcase out of the boot. "i don't remember there being this much stuff... sorry guys."

"maybe we should ask joon and jimin to come and help. just so we can finish quicker," jungkook said. "by the way, which room did seokjin give you?"

"the one next to yoongi's," you told him, and he nodded.

"alright, let's go."

you dragged your suitcase to the gate and pushed it open, allowing taehyung and jungkook to walk in.

"they're hot," navi whispered to you. "like really hot."

"really?" you asked. "i guess they're pretty good-looking."

"you guess? girl, bye," navi scoffed, walking ahead of you.

you laughed before catching up to her. "i guess i have no interest in other guys. you know i only have eyes for bruce."

"bruce needs to go, my love. you could start something with one of these guys, and i swear it'd be ten times better than your relationship with him."

you rolled your eyes as you followed taehyung and jungkook into the house.

"why do you have something against him?" you sighed. "he's a good guy."

"uhm... i just have a feeling about that guy, babe. and it's not a good one," navi said. "but if you're happy with him..."