four

"You didn't bring your car today?" You asked, and he nodded.

The two of you were sitting at the bus stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.

"Yeah. Willow and I decided to take the bus," he said. "If I had known I'd come to your new place, I would've driven the car."

"Ah," you nodded.

Your phone suddenly vibrated, and you took it out of your pocket to see what the notification was about.

'Kim Seokjin added you to a group chat! Tap to view messages from Roomies.'

'A group chat?' you asked yourself before clicking on the notification.

-

roomies !!

kim seokjin added 010-xxxx-2497

kim seokjin: i just added, y/n. save her number.

kim seokjin: and, y/n, this is a group chat we use to chat about random things. we also use it to let everyone when we have a visitor coming over, and stuff like that.

y/n: oh okay.

kim seokjin: all of you send a text of your name so y/n can save your numbers.

010-xxxx-0197: jeon jungkook

010-xxxx-3095: it's kim taehyung 😋

010-xxxx-1294: kim namjoon

010-xxxx-1395: park jimin

010-xxxx-0993: min yoongi

010-xxxx-1894: jung hoseok 🌞

kim seokjin: not the last names 🤦‍♂️ anyway, you can save their numbers, y/n.

y/n: will do.

kim seokjin: do you have any questions?

y/n: yea uh... is anyone at home?

jeon jungkook: i am

min yoongi: so am i

y/n: is it okay if i bring someone?

y/n: my boyfriend is coming over... he wanted to make i've settled in nicely and stuff like that 😅

jeon jungkook: yeah, sure. i don't mind. yoongi?

min yoongi: i don't mind either.

y/n: okay!

namjoon: are you going home now, y/n?

y/n: yes. i'm at the bus stop right now.

namjoon: cool, let me give you two a ride.

.

You looked up to see Namjoon's car driving to the bus stop.

'What is he doing here?' you mentally asked with wide eyes as his car stopped in front of you. 'Shouldn't this man be teaching people English or something?'

You watched as his window rolled down, and he stuck his out. "Hop in. I'll give you a ride to our place."

"Our place?" Bruce asked, getting up with a frown. He turned to you. "Do you know him? And why does he look familiar."