rainy night

*rainy weather. Yes. That's all. *

------------------------------------------------------

Grian was watching the rain fall from his window at his hobbit hole. He watched as the rain poured down, and hitting every surface, raindrops rolling down the windows as he yawned.

Grian was about to fall asleep at the window before seeing a whispered message on his communicator. He grabbed the communicator while yawning, he noticed the message was from scar.

<GoodTimeWithScar> Hey gri, you still up? I'm at your door rn-

The boy in the sweater muttered to himself, "I hope this important." He left from the window and made his way down towards the door where he noticed a scar waiting for him. He rubbed one of his eyes to see clearly and asked. "Alright scar, what do you need?" The wizard answered. "My eltra broke, and I landed close to your starter base, and I wondering if I could-" Scar was cut off by grian. "You want to stay here for the night?" The wizard nodded and the winged boy muttered while opening the door wider. "Alright."

The wizard walked in while grian went upstairs with no further talk he just went to continue watching the rain from the window. Scar was admiring the bird in its little enclosure. A few minutes later he didn't a sound expect for the rain falling and hitting everything it could. Scar decided to walk up to grian's room to check on him even if he was ok, he wanted to make sure his best friend was ok.

He walked up the stairs towards grian's room and noticed a sleeping boy at the window he sighed while looking at the peacefulness coming from him no chaotic feelings or doings at all. He walked over and picked him up in a bridal style and brought him towards the bed, setting him down gently and putting the covers on him. Scar walked back down to where the pesky bird was and leaned against the wall sliding down and falling asleep right as he got comfortable.

------------------------------------------------------

*honestly, I didn't have any idea for this until it started raining so uhh- yeah, yes it's short ik. At least it's not one sentence saying "that's all folks"..... I just like the rain ok. *