He forgot.

*WOW, idk what I'm doing how surprising. Srsly I don't.*

*Also sorry for not doing anything for the past couple days. I got burnt out & got distracted on doing hermits' lore. (Bc I can, it helps my emotions.)*
(100% always knew what I was doing-)
____________________________________

"What are you doing again exactly?" Impulse questioned to grian. "I'm going to confess to scar." He responded.

"Aren't you guys already dating...?" The brunette slightly said concerned while looking at the short male. "WHAT?!?!?!" He questioned. "Me and him are already dating?!?!" He had a shocked expression on his face. "Well, yeah." Impulse stated. "Y'all have been for the past month I believe." He calmly looked away and payed more attention to his ender chest. "Or did you forget?" He questioned and looked back to see grian gone. "Ok then.." He added.

Grian ran out of impulse's factory to find scar slightly worried that he had forgotten they were dating.

Time skip. (Because I'm gay.)

Scar was spending time with jellie outside of his base on his road. About an hour later he noticed someone approaching him. It was grian. "Hey gri!" He said wondering why he was here.

"Are we already dating?!?!?" Grian quickly questioned while scar seemed surprised and stood up. "Well, of course." He replied. "For about 3 months, why?" He looked at the shorter with a confused look. "Oh, I guess I forgot." Grian stated a little embarrassed. "I was gonna confess, again."

The brunette chuckled and forgave his partner. "It's fine, we all forget sometimes." He stated in a calm tone which grian wasn't talking it to well. "But I forgot, surely you have to be upset, right?" They replied confused which only caused scar to sigh. "I'm not actually, once I reintroduced myself to cub." He stated trying to call the nervous grian. "And don't stress yourself for this situation, okay?" He added.

"Okay, but I'm still sorry." He responded still a little worried as scar gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, G." He replied and picked jellie up. "Anyways, I gotta feed jellie so I'll talk to you later." He stated and started to walk to his swagon. "Bye, gri!" He added while waving. "Bye scar."
____________________________________

*This was a thought that came to me while I was watching tiktok & I thought it would be funny, so I decided to do it. Your welcome.*

*I'm sorry I was gone for like 17 days, I was burnt out and I stopped to work on other things & stuff is getting harder rn, so things maybe slow.* (I was mainly working on lore to keep my emotions at bay, but I'm sorry.)

*I'll try my best to work on this more, sorry that this is short it's only over 400 words, my apologies.*