Oh, shit..

*I INTERRUPT THE USUAL THINGS I SAY RN, SO FUCK WHAT I ORIGINALLY SAID.*

*5 am twein is on drugs. Literally from 23:29*

*I didn't mean to imply the a certain part and I'm probably gonna lock myself in my bathroom regretting everything from that point once I realize more into the day probably around 10 am....*

*anyways who cares about me, enjoy! :D*
(Btw, I accidentally published this and forgot to change the title resulting in me repeatedly saying "shit" that's the title explained.....)
✦━━━━━━━━━━━━━━✦
Scar was playing with jellie while thinking of what to do other than to spend the whole day playing with his cat. Though, he did almost change his mind, but chose to hang out with someone.

The brunette figured that he'll ask grian if he wanted to spend the day together. He got up from the ground and grabbed his communitcator while jellie brushed up against his leg purring softly. He turned it on and started to look through the list of hermits until he found grian's name.

<Scar> Hey G!
<Grian> Hi scar, need something?
<Scar> Yeah, I was wondering if you would like to hang out.
<Grian> Oh, yeah of course!
<Scar> Great, where would you like to meet?
<Grian> We can meet outside of my starter base if you want.
<Scar> Alright, I'll be there in a bit!
<Grian> Ok, I'll wait for you!

Scar looked down at jellie who was looking up at him and sighed. He turned off his communitcator and slid it into his pocket while walking towards the door as his cat followed.

"No, jellie, you can't come." He said as he noticed the grey shaded cat walked over to him. Once he said it she immediately sat down as he opened the door.

The brunette exited out of his snail and closed the door behind him. As he allowed his elytra to catch him as he glided down to ground level.

.....

He made it to his friend's place he noticed mumbo who was just now leaving.

Grian was saying his goodbyes to mumbo before he left as the taller waved and said some words scar couldn't make out. The shorter noticed scar behind his old villager breeder and waited for the spoon to leave.

Once he left grian immediately ran over to the brunette with a smile on his face. "Hey scar!" He greeted him. "Hi gri!" He replied while looking down at the shorter as they hugged him, he ignored his upset feeling and enjoyed the winged male's company.

"So, what were planning to do?" Grian questioned while looking up at the taller. "Well, I was hoping to have a conversation and spend time with you." He answered with a giggle as a thought devoured his mind, but kept trying to ignore it.

"Alright, well wanna head to the shopping district?" Grian questioned while breaking the hug and giving the taller some room. "Oh, yeah sure!" Scar responded as he noticed grian looking at the sky.

....

Once they both made it to the shopping district scar watched as grian walked over to aqua town and he followed them as they had a smile on his face.

The shorter held a golden carrot and said some words. "I actually broke things off with mumbo, interesting I guess." He said while taking a bite.

"Oh, I see." The brunette looked at the shorter as they both entered the town. "Why though, weren't you two happy?" He questioned as his friend sighed.

"Well, not really I sort of realized he had no feelings for me, but I'm fine with it." Grian answered with a pause. "I actually didn't never felt in love with him either, I thought being it would be interesting to date someone like him. But eh, he loves Redstone more than he loved anyone else." They added confessing what happened. "Oh, I'm sorry." Scar responded trying to make him feel better.

"It's fine, he was only just a best friend to me during the whole thing, I don't even know why I held onto it and lied to myself about it." He admitted while finishing the carrot. "Anyways, what about you?" Grian questioned while stopping to look at the brunette.

"What?" He looked confused, not understanding what the winged male was asking. "I'm asking if you ever fell in love with someone, silly." He teased with a laugh. "Oh! Yeah.. Umm, not really. " Scar replied basically lying to grian. "Ah, alright then." The shorter responded while grabbing onto the brunette's hand.

"Let's go do things single people would do!" Grian exclaim with a smile and looked at scar who seemed lost for words. "Like, kiss your best friend!" They added with a giggle.

"What?.." Scar felt his face heat up. "I don't think friends do that." He added with a bit of concern.

"That's why I said 'best friend'." Grian stated reassuring his exact words.

He tugged the taller into a random building and made sure no one saw them.

"Grian, what exactly are we doing?" Scar questioned as grian giggled. "Did you really forget what I said?" He replied with a smile.

"Yes and no." The brunette said while looking at the shorter. "Of course, but it's better to kiss someone you love." He informed with a smile as scar's turned into a noticeable red and his face heated up.

"Alright, now less talking." Grian said as scar seemed speechless.

The avian pulled him in as they both locked eyes. Their lips touch each other's as they fell into it.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
*ALRIGHT, YOU GAYS.. I'M ENDING IT HERE.*

*Aftermath may come soon though, unless I'm just teasing. ;)*

*but, seriously I'm not letting my sleep deprived self cause a whole make out session between them, which you can't stop me from doing, only I can.*

*Ok, goob bye...*