forest ventures

*no words. No promises. And no questions. Do not question my sanity when it came to this.*
____________________________________

Grian was restocking his train while a in deep thought and didn't want to be disturbed, he moved items from a shulker box to the chests on the trains.

After a few minutes of restocking he finally finished and sighed, grian started walking away from the train and towards his starter base. He opened the door to his base as it made a creaking noise that didn't sound pleasant, but grian didn't seem to bother instead just annoyed over something. He closed the door behind him and walked downstairs to put away the shulker boxes as he didn't have anything to do with them. He put them down out of his inventory, so he wouldn't have to deal with them later. After he finished putting away the shulker boxes he made his way upstairs, grian was standing in the middle of the floor while trying to figure out why he felt so alone and annoyed.

He heard a knock from his door and tried not to get even more annoyed than he already is, he made his way to the door and opened it. He looked up and saw a tall figure with brunette coloured hair, wearing a red sort of coat, along with a white shirt, and a green corset with yellow buttons on it, he also had a red hat with a green stripe around it, he had beautiful green eyes, with some scars on his face and his body. Grian's cheeks heated up a bit and felt little better with him near him along with a strange feeling, but he didn't seem to care. He gazed up at his eyes and fell into green colour as he channelled out every sound he could hear until he heard his name. "Grian?" Scar said slightly concerned. "You there?" The winged boy came back into reality and realized he zoned out in front of one of his best friends, he shook a bit and looked away trying to hide the fact he was slightly embarrassed and flushed in his cheeks. "Uhh- YEAH! yeah I'm fine!" He stated in a kind of panicked voice, scar looked at him and nodded a bit. "So, incase you didn't hear me I was wondering if you wanted to go explore, like somewhere no one has been," Scar stated. "I'm hoping somewhere like a forest, or possibly a deep cave y'know, but I didn't want to go alone, so I thought maybe you wanted to come." Grian slowly calmed down and said in agreement. "Oh, I- sure I don't see anything wrong with it!" He looked back scar and seen a huge grin on his face, grian continued to pretend like he was okay with it, but trying make sure he wasn't showing any crushing feelings.

Grian and scar started walking towards the ocean so they could boat across the water to an unknown lands. Grian had a boat lying in his inventory and placed it in the water, they both got in the boat and scar started rowing into a direction.

After a few hours of searching for an island that was left untouched by any hermit, they both got out of the boat and stretched their arms, well scar did grian just got the boat and kind of got used to using his legs again. After they both were ready grian got the boat from the water and put it back into his inventory, grian got back into the land and followed scar into a spruce forest. The forest itself was huge and covered in trees that no one could even see anyone if they outside of the forest or inside of the forest, grian was to busy thinking about the man in front of him. All he could think of was him, of scar. He couldn't get the thought of him and scar being together, or even around each other it just felt to relaxing and calming. While he was thinking away scar was exploring, but making sure he still close to grian trying not to lose him. A few minutes of comfortable silence scar felt a hand grabbing on to his, it felt warm and he was a startled, but held onto the other's hand as the grip between the two tighten and it felt safe. Grian finally got out of his gaze and looked at what he was holding, he was holding onto scar's hand and looked up at him and noticed he seem happier than usual. The winged boy smiled at the brunette and felt his face heat up while staring at how happy he is, especially those green eyes that felt like it were casting a spell on him, but he didn't seem to bother he felt safe and carefree around scar.

Scar was grinning about how nice his exploration with grian was, he looked out and noticed a flower that made him stop and turn over to look at grian who was tilting his head in confusion, then looked back the flower and started walking towards it while grian was following him. The brunette bent down on his knees and got a closer look at the flower, the flower had the most beautiful colours of green, white, and red, the green sinked into the ground forming a stem and the top of the flower there was red petals along followed a hint of white on the back of it where it met the green, the white was also in the middle of the flower where the pollen was located, but there was none. Scar picked the flower carefully handling it with his free hand and got up to face grian. "Reminds of you, very pretty just like you!" He stated with a smile and put the flower in grian's hair just over his ear, grian's face heated up more and was kind of a bright red. He looked up at scar and said. "Thank you, but I can't be that pretty.." He kind of denied the thought of being called pretty by someone he had feelings for. "No! I think your as pretty as that flower,it suits you. If not maybe even prettier." scar protested against what grian said and felt his own cheeks warm up. "Fine, you win." Grian said finally giving into scar's way of words, scar nodded in happiness as they continued their walk through the unexplored woods where the trees were huge.

Scar walked with grian until he got bored and questioned. "Are you ready to head back, G?" Grian sort of wasn't listening and instead gazing off into the forest, the brunette let go of grian's hand picked up the boy in the sweater in a bridal style, where grian snapped back into reality from the sudden movement from scar. He looked up at scar who was staring back at him while holding him close to his chest, grian felt safer like this and continued to zone out once again at the brunette, that was all he could think about. Him and scar, it felt natural everything that happened around him was normal to him, he slowly fell asleep over how tired he was while being held in scar's arms.

Grian was in a flower field sitting on the ground next scar who didn't have his hat on for once, since he usually wears it all the time he sees him for. He had a flower crown on his head instead of his hat, it had many beautiful mixtures of colours on it and it really brought out his eyes making him looked even more prettier than before, he felt something land on top of his head and noticed that scar had place a flower crown on his head, the crown had white and red coloured flowers that matched his sweater completely. "Very pretty!" Scar stated as grian smiled at how happy scar looked, grian knew that he would do anything just for scar to be happy and smile no matter what happened he would do anything just for him. His friend....

He awoke in his bed and felt the soft covers over him. He didn't realize that was home. In his starter base, which made him feel a bit lonely without scar. Grian noticed a note laying just in front of the window he got up and grabbed it, he looked at it and read it.

'Sorry, if were you a little uncomfortable with me holding you close on the boat I didn't want you to fall out and drown, but hope we can hang out again. Just the two of us! Hope you had a good sleep! <33'

Grian smiled at the note sighed softly at it, it had only been a couple hours since he had fallen asleep, but still felt the warmth of scar's hand in his which he loved.
____________________________________

*another long one- :') it's was so hard not to make them kiss like AAAAAAAA- there was honestly a perfect moment- :'D but I hoped you enjoyed! :DD*