Comfort

*Right, incase you haven't seen the message on my acc on the conversation thingy I'm using that as something to keep y'all updated on what's going on, or happening so yeah, I won't announce to the ppl following me sometimes incase it doesn't matter or not important. But enjoy! :D*
____________________________________

Grian felt a little bummed because he lost the demise game, even after telling everyone in dragon bros that he wouldn't kill them he didn't really seem to happy about it. But didn't want anyone to realize that he cared about it so he pretended that he didn't care.

He made his way to the Halloween district only to see a scar who was at the grave yard and he thought it would be funny to scare him. The winged boy walked up behind him and stayed quiet as scar seemed to be getting suspicious about the sound of leaves breaking be him, he turned around to see if anyone was there. No one, he didn't see a single soul. But he was still weary about it.

"BOO!!" The monochrome man jumped in fear as he felt his life flash before his eyes and didn't realize it was grian behind him. Scar looked next to him to see an equally monochrome person, but shorter than him which he quickly found out was grian due to noticeable features about him. He had messy hair, a sweater which was covering the majority of his body such as his chest, arms, neck, and a little bit of his legs, but it wasn't long enough to reach one third of it. He also had wings at a calm state which was close to his back, but kind of touching the ground. He was painted in one color which was a grey pattern, but his eyes were left in a ruby red colour. "You scared me grian, I felt that was the last of me." Scar said his voice a bit shakened, but somehow calm which grian kind of like. "Brilliant, I love scaring you. It's like a hobby." He replied with a chuckled and had arms crossed, but in a nice way. "It's a bad hobby. No fun." The other monochrome added while the winged boy started laughing about it which scar ended up giggling along with him. "Well, since we're both on the dead team wanna go possibly cause someone's demise?" Grian questioned with a mischievous smile while scar nodded in agreement. "Alright, let's go then." He said replying to his friend who seemed very excited.

.......

After setting up the pufferfish trap around keralis's area which was pretty well hidden, the two decided to part there ways as they both had stuff to do. But as soon as grian was alone he felt even worse than before, like he was doing something wrong. He looked around for at least a person he could trust was somewhere near him, but sadly none was. Not mumbo, or iskall.... He thought he could talk to ren about, but he decided not to and leave to his villager grian's house and stay there for bit. Because he didn't want to disturb him while he was about to start crying. When he got there he opened to door and closed it not bothering to check his communicator as it started beeping annoyingly at him, but he simply ignored it and try to calm himself down.

......

The breeze was kind of strong as it hit against the houses of hermit ville, as scar was along the Sahara Street just talking time to himself. He was being pushed down to the end where grian's villager once lived, but as soon as the wind stop pushing him and it had died down he thought the torture of pushing was over until it started raining pretty hard which he regretted not bringing a jacket, so he kind of used the roof over grian's door as a small shelter to shield himself from the rain so he doesn't get soaked. Hopefully, it would die down soon and than he could leave. But sadly he jinxed it and started thunderstorming, so he got out his communicator to see if he could talk to someone for entertainment which he scrolled through and saw grian's name.

<Scar> Hey gri!! :D

When scar noticed he didn't answer he heard a beeping sound behind him, but he didn't want to barge in like a rude person, so he simply knocked on the door. Grian who was inside was startled by the knocking sound and wiped his tears off his face, and scrambled to his feet picking up his communicator with him. He took a deep breath and hoped his voice didn't sound disappointed, or sad. The winged boy opened the door and saw scar who stupidly wasn't wearing a jacket and was holding his communicator. "Hey scar!" He said trying to sound happy to see him which he was actually very confused. "Hi gri, sorry I kind of took shelter under to roof door thing. I- umm, tried to text you because I was bored and-" The monochrome man was trying to reply, but was cut off when he felt something push against him, he looked down to see grian who was holding onto him tight. Scar got back into a comfortable position, but put his arms around grian which he was confused on what his friend was doing.

He started hearing muffled words from the gremlin which concerned him. "Gri..? You ok?.." He questioned as the shorter let go of him and started to apologize. "I'm sorry, scar. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to catch you off guard with the hug." He said while backing up enough for scar to have some personal space. "Grian, it's ok. I'm fine with it, completely. Now, are you ok?" He replied while asking a question as grian seemed to take his hand and bring him inside trying to Dodge the question. "Um, you'll get sick if you stay out there much long." He said while letting go to shut the door. As the door closed the room they were in was dark, but there was light provided from a torch nearby. Scar walked over to grian who was standing at the door, he wrapped his arms around him knowing he most likely needed a hug. Grian did the same, but only he put both his arms and his wings around him so he could feel safer.

Scar was going to say something, but before he could he heard crying from the boy who was hugging him. The two sunk onto the ground as they were both on their knees grian's wings faltered. It made it's way behind him and touched the floor halfway as his eyes filled with tears and they made their way down his face but got on some his sweater along with his friend. The two sat there in almost full silence, other than the sound of crying, the rain seemed to becoming louder and louder with thunder following every other five minutes or longer. Scar felt a little frightened, but maintained his calm state in order to comfort grian as he held him close showing that he's safe and protected with him.

Slowly grian calmed down, but was still a little teary. The sounds of pain and despair started to quiet down hearing scar hum an unfamiliar tune, but he liked it and it made him calm down his grip seemed to loosen. But he didn't want to let go. Hoping scar would get the message, he slowly moved closer feeling more comfortable. His friend looked at grian seeing his body slowly move closer, he repositioned himself knowing grian wanted to cuddle someone which he allowed and was okay with.

The silence felt comforting with the two holding each other comfortably, managing to keep themselves calm and scar making sure grian was alright. He decided to asked a question. "Are you feeling a little better?" Scar questioned while grian looked up at him and answered. "Well, kind of.." He held onto scar's hand completely unaware of what he was doing. "Just upset." He added while his friend slightly chuckled and moved a bit of his hair out of the way, and gave him a small kiss on the forehead which made grian a little flustered and better than how he was before. "Hopefully you didn't mind what I did." Scar said while looking a little nervous. "No, it's fine. I'm okay with it." The winged boy replied with a smile which made scar feel a little relieved.

After a bit of repositioning grian had his head on scar's shoulder as one of his wings slightly wrapped around him while scar was holding onto grian's hand and keeping company, but sadly he was asleep. But he still stayed with him even if he got bored he knew he'll most likely fall asleep and possibly wake up before his own.... Friend? He was mainly unsure if he viewed grian as a friend anymore. Hopefully at least he's feelings were telling him that they were best friends, or something along those lines. But possibly more..
____________________________________

*This one's actually shorter than the other ones only like 1000 words, very nice. But I only wrote this because I wasn't very well. (No I'm not sick btw.) So ye!*

*I really hope you enjoyed this. :D (Im not fixing my spellings errors. I pulled an all nighter for this.)*