Just a crush(unfinished)

*Idfk if this is angst or not....
I'M SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE!:(
Yes, it's unfinished, it's over 3482 words atm- :')*
____________________________________

It was a peaceful day, everything was quiet. Grian wished he could rest just all day due to not getting enough sleep, but he had to attend a Sahara meeting to hear about iskall and mumbo's work, or ideas for stock which grian didn't feel like hearing, but had to anyway.

He walked down the halls towards the meeting room, seeing his giant chair, the tables, the spoon and his sweden friends chatting, along with their chairs as well. Once he made to the room he sat down his chair looking bored and a bit annoyed. All he did was listen to them rant and suggest ideas, but when it came to the point where he had to reply he came up with an excuse, or answer to it.

After an hour of listening and trying to show that he understands somethings and paper being passed from to another, transporting information to each other. But in the end grian was glad to get it over with, just because he wanted to rest and take a well deserved nap.

....

Scar was stocking cherry and making sure he had gotten the right stock for his shop. After stocking his shop he got all the shulker boxes and place them in his inventory, he walked out of the shop and made his way to his pirate islands.

When he got to his main island, he heard a beeping sound and realized it was his communicator. The brunette grabbed his communicator from his pocket and checked the message he got, learning it was grian.

<Grian> Hey scar-
<GoodTimeWithScar> Oh hey grian! How are you?
<Grian> I'm feeling exhausted, just finished a meeting with a spoon and the sweden-
<GoodTimeWithScar> O, you should sleep.
<Grian> I am just wanted to talk to you, I feel less annoyed than I did once I texted you at least.
<GoodTimeWithScar> oh! Well, uhh- I appreciate that. Um- so, you're gonna take a nap after right? Sleep is important, y'know.
<Grian> Yep, definitely will. Hope I have good dreams, but how are you?
<GoodTimeWithScar> Good, and I'm doing great! I just finished stocking cherry, which is very good.
<Grian> That's cool, I like talking to you, y'know.
<GoodTimeWithScar> Oh, I like talking to you too! ^^
<Grian> Mhm, it sounds weird saying that out loud- :')
<GoodTimeWithScar> I see, I haven't said it out loud yet, but I may just don't know when-
<Grian> Don't, it sounds really awkward from my perspective.
<GoodTimeWithScar> Ok :'D what ever you say, gri!
<Grian> I should go to sleep, I'm about to fall asleep any second rn
<GoodTimeWithScar> Oh, alright! Have a good rest grian! Bye! :D
<Grian> Bye scar, I'll text you either when I wake up, or a little later! :)

After talking to scar, grian immediately fell asleep right when he sat his communicator down. Calmly snoozing away his tiredness.

.....

The sky was a pinkish colour mixed in with some oranges, blues, and a warm faded red around the sun. There was a field full of flowers along with some Berry bushes making it look prettier. Sounds of laughter and people talking, it was the hermits. They were talking and having a great time together, but two were missing. Grian and scar. The winged boy walked trying to find his friend as he walked through a dark oak forest in order to find scar.

He heard a scream somewhere near him, he turned to his right and could make out who it was. It was scar's, he walked closer towards the sound. When he got closer he saw a... Hole? He thought it was weird, but seemed normal a bit to him. "Scar?" He questioned as he moved to the edge of the hole while sitting. There was a man who seem to be hurt as he was holding tight on to his leg, he had a brown outfit on alone with a cowboy hat, but it was laying next to him. "Hello?" The person in the hole slightly asked in a slightly jagged voice that sounded like he was gonna cry by the pain caused to him.