hang out

*Thank you for the suggestion! :D I have a small idea of how to do it also! Thank you again
(100% didn't mess up on this....)*

*suggestion from: mynamessLemon*
(Random title because yes. Totally not because I'm lazy to think of one.....)
____________________________________

Grian was excited because he gets to hangout with some of the hermits which were Stress, Iskall, Xisuma, and Mumbo.

He made his way to the shopping district where they were supposed to meet, grian landed and let out a sigh trying to calm down his excitement. An hour went by and still no one showed up, but he shrugged it off thinking that they were just running late.

Another hour went by and grian was getting tired of waiting for them. He decided to just go back to his hobbit hole and not bother about working on the mansion. The winged boy finally got to his hobbit hole a little disappointed and heard a familiar voice from behind him. "Hey gri!" Grian looked behind him to see scar walking up to him, he replied. "Oh, hey scar." The mayor stopped right next to grian and started asking questions. "You alright? You sound a little down, did someone hurt you? Do I need to kill them? Or-" he was cut off by grian. "I'm fine and no, no one hurt me nor do you need to kill someone."

Scar sighed softly and patted grian on his head. "Do you wanna do something to make you feel a bit better?" Scar asked. Grian answered reluctantly. "Uh, sure" the mayor smiled started heading towards the shopping district along with grian who was beside him.

After they got to the district scar let grian's mind go wild and let him go where he planned. Grian took a glimpse of the barge and scar noticed that grian was looking at the barge for a second and asked. "Whatcha staring at?" The winged boy jumped a bit not expecting the interruption of silence. He looked at scar and answered. "Uhh I don't really know," the mayor slightly chuckled and patted grian on his head and smiled. The boy in the red sweater felt his face heat up, while looking up at scar's smiling face Scar asked. "So, where do you wanna go?" Grian quickly looked away from scar and remembered what they were doing, the winged boy answered. "Umm wanna go uhh I actually forgot," the mayor looked at him and responded. "Oh! That's okay! Maybe you just need to think about it," grian nodded and smiled a bit, while scar was skimming his inventory looking for something to give to grian.

By the time he found something he look over at grian and said. "Hey grian, I have something for you." The winged boy looked over at scar and responded. "Hm? What is it?" The mayor held out a flower in front of him, grian looked at the flower and smiled as scar stated. "It was the only thing pretty in my inventory and I wanted to give you something cute or pretty like you." Grian felt his face heat up again and grabbed a hold off the flower as scar let go. The two stood in silence for a few seconds before grian finally said. "Thank you, scar it is pretty y'know it's one of the prettiest I've seen," scar looked at grian with flushed cheeks as grian reached up to scar and gave him a small kiss on his cheek, before taking off to his hobbit hole.
____________________________________

*apologies that this didn't get out sooner my mind went blank in the middle of it- but uhh I got it finished so yay!*

*thank you, mynamessLemon for the suggestion again*

(During this I almost wrote "McDonald's"... And grain..