swaggon

*MOSS MAN! Idfk.... But uhh I'm feeling a bit better, no more sad shit (maybe.....)*

*Also yes, the title has meaning.. 100% not a random title...*

*ANYWAYS ENJOY AJFBDHJSH*
____________________________________

Scar was hanging around his swaggon, trying to figure out where to set one of his wagons. He calmly held jellie which made him happy and he decided to just stay inside, and have time to himself. As he walked into the swaggon he sat jellie down while she walked away and made her way onto his barrels which were used for storage, but scar didn't seem to bother moving her. The brunette made his way up to the second story of his home, he took off his coat and hat, setting them both in the vibe area he had while also taking the time to put his shoes away along with the green piece of a corset that seemed to cover half of his chest. Scar felt way more comfortable than he was earlier and heard the sound of his cat meowing from the first story which was basically signalling him to help her up there, so he went to help her.

After helping jellie up to the second floor she made her way to the bed, where she would claim dominates and sleep on it. After a bit he made his way to one of his windows and looked out of while holding a cup of tea as he watched the clouds move across the sky turning the warm, sunny day into a gloomy yet calming day. He kind of hoped it would rain, but not to much because of thunder and lightning. But if it did he would try to stay calm, he had gotten an extra blanket just incase he ran out of his tea and needed something else to warm him up.

As he drank some of his tea he took time to analyse the builds he could see in boatem, mainly Pearl's starter base but he didn't seem to mind. Writing some plans he had ideas for along with couple other notes and possibly secrets he didn't think anyone would ever know, except for probably cub which he still talked to him just distant a bit. He heard the sound of meowing coming from behind him, he turned his head to see a needy, fluffy, grey, and white cat  that was wanting attention from her owner. Scar sat his cup half full cup on the windowsill and calmly moved the cat closer to him by picking her up gently.

He started to pet her as she curled herself neatly next to him when he brought her closer. The brunette heard a beeping sound from what he knew was his communicator. Luckily, he had brought it next to him. Scar picked his communicator up and looked at the first few names that popped up which were cub, grian, mumbo, pearl, and impulse. A red circle appeared next to grian's name, so he clicked on it to view the message.

<Grian> Hey scar!
<Scar> Hi gri, need something?
<Grian> A special friend who I can hang out with. :D
<Scar> Are pretending to be a platonic bff rn??
<Grian> Maybe.. ;)
<Scar> You know you don't have to,  we pretty much act like it-
<Grian> Damn. I couldn't tell.
<Scar> Hey. Don't say that.
<Grian> Fine.
<Scar> So, other than that what do you want?
<Grian> You.
<Scar> What?-
<Grian> Sorry scar, someone rudely took my communicator with that whole convo, but srsly I actually wanna hangout with you.
<Scar> Ah, I see who took it?
<Grian> Our potato friend. He said he was just messing around.
<Scar> Ofc, but sure I wouldn't mind hanging out for a while! :D
<Grian> Great! I'll be at ur starter area soon, okay?
<Scar> Alright, I can wait!
<Grian> Perfect! :D
<Scar> Mhm! I'll see you soon, bye! ^^
<Grian> Bye byes!

After talking with grian his face seemed a bit warmer and definitely felt like he was flustered, but he calmed himself his nerves slowly went to a calm state and felt better. He accidentally disturb jellie when he got up, but she ended falling asleep again returning to her slumber. He made his way down to the main floor communicator in hand forgetting to put away his notebook, but only one topic stayed in his mind. Grian. He was patiently standing at the one of window while waiting to see if he'll get a message or at least a knock on his door.