Gift

*So, I'm just gonna use something I already wrote & finished today bc why not-*

*But, enjoy- :D (it's something I wrote on my free time and from a draft story so ye-)
____________________________________

The moon was shining through the clouds, everything was quiet except for the sounds of heavy shakey breathing.

Grian was running far deep into the woods his body was cold, but he also felt like he was burning up as he ran. The forest seemed like it lasted, tree after tree it never seemed to end. He heard crash in the distance which cause him to look behind him.

He saw a dark figure behind so he decided to try to fly, but as soon as he tried to take off. He fell..? Grian turned his head trying to see his wings, but they were gone. He noticed some white on the ground behind him, he turned around and saw his wings on the ground like they were chopped off. He saw a liquid on them spreading across the white making them a dark red, it seemed to look like blood.

He heard rustling from the bushes that were now in front of him, he knew he should've ran. But instead stood his ground. The rustling came to a stop when a black figure came walking towards him. It was wearing a black cloak with a hood so you could barely see it's face and body. They rises their arm a bit and flames came from their hand turning into a red with a hint of purple particles in it.

......

He awoke and sat up in his bed with panic, his breath was shakey, but he slowly calmed down. He didn't bother checking his communicator and just went out, but made sure to check his wings first before doing so.

As he lifted himself into the sky he made his way up to one of the entrances and towards lady hermity. When he made up there he put his wings close to his back and watched the clouds move across the sky. Grian's body seemed to relax as he calmed down with the peace and quiet. Usually he would try to cause chaos, but all he wanted was it to be at a calm state.

Just him, the sky, the cool breeze, and scar. Scar? He looked next to him to see a tall male figure he had a dark brown hair color, greens eyes, a white shirt with a brown jacket, along with some dark brown pants. Grian saw it as a weird choice in fashion, but he didn't saw a word about it. It still felt quiet as he didn't want to exchange words for a conversation with him. He only came out for fresh air and to calm down from previously..

"Hey gri." The voice next to him said, but all he did was ignore it just wanting to have peace and quiet. Sadly, ignoring scar didn't work as seemed the brunette only spoke a few words while he was. "Hey.. Scar." He replied while looking away from him, scar looked at grian and gave him a smile. But he didn't seem to notice as he kind of looked off into the shopping district.

Scar watched as grian stared off into the sky where the moon was just about to set, his wings were touching the floor, but only the a bit they weren't close to his back anymore. His face stayed at a calm expression, he could tell that he really needed some fresh air. He noticed he was tearing up a bit, but didn't seem to bother.

Grian felt the dream come back to him by a gush of wind that came from in front of him, but he still stood his ground just teary a bit. "Gri?" A voice said in question. "Are you ok..?" He asked trying to be careful with his words, but he didn't hear a word come from grian's mouth which led to him giving up and sighing. He decided to let him be and let the peace be restored.

After a bit a voice was heard, but it wasn't scar's. "I- scar." His voice sounded calm, but shaken. The brunette noticed a few more tears roll down his face as his hair moved through the window, waving at a medium speed. "Hm?" Scar saw grian was about to bail on what he was gonna ask.

"I- never mind, I forgot.." He stated finally moving his hands and wiping his tears, and returning his calm state. "Oh, ok." Scar responded a little worried, but didn't want seem forceful with questions, or something.