Some michael facts to clear things up a bit.

1. He was the one with the idea for the prank. 

2. him and his friends still remained friends after the bite. (i'll do a whole nother chap about them)

3. His reasoning for bullying CC: (don't say anything about this i know it probably isn't canon but idc.  idea came from: goreytears on youtube)  one- the thought it was plain funny. it was just him being a teenager. two. he was similar to liz he wanted his father to actually recognize him because like i said william neglected all of his children. so while elizabeth thought the way to impress him was to be good and do what he asked michael took the opposite route and was constantly getting in trouble and often rebelled against what william told him to do.  (william facts will also come in another chapter)

4. He is afraid of snakes. (pls don't ask idk-)

5. He had the nightmares after CC's death.the nightmares being illusions william created. (CC never had them to begin with) 

6. Like i said before him and liz are pretty much enemies.

7. he didn't find out about william's wrong doings until a bit later. sometime after he had finished college. but when he did that was when his opinion of him changed. 

8. he wasn't depressed or anything after the bite. he went on like a normal kid although the memories still haunted him.

(yes i know i draw him in a dark sweater when i make comics about him and the nightmares but that's because when you play the game there is a strong breeze from outside. i took this as a hint that it would be at least somewhat cold so i gave him a sweater.  sweaters don't always mean depression.)

9. the locations he worked at: Sl, fnaf 3, fnaf 2, then fnaf 6. that was the exact order.

10. He is glam father (glamrock freddy) himself. (i will discus my security breach au in yet another chapter lmao-)