fnaf 4 bullies au stuff.

(wont be much lol because they don't have a giant role in my au)

1. freddy mask is jeremy fitzgerald.  (i haven't decided on names for the other two)

2. THEY NEVER SPLIT UP. legit michael's friends are as loyal to him as he is to them. (they are like a tiny cult)

3. Bonnie mask and chica mask are the two hanging technicians from night 5 in sister location.

4. jeremy died from being bit by the mangle. where he is now is unknown.

5. Bonnie mask and chica mask (after being killed in the two separate rooms) their souls had become a part of ennard although they had no control over the amalgamation. then they were a part of molten freddy (still no control) and now they are part of the blob under the pizzaplex. this is why michael/freddy was saying "my friends are here. they are so angry. confused.." he is referring to those two. (along with charlie who is part of the blob as well)

6. they all pretty much stayed together through their living lives. although splitting up for a few years after college then meeting back up when they started work.

thats all i got for those guys.

pls if you have name ideas for bonnie and chica mask pls comment them my brain is dead.