bite of 87.

lol i had to put this here before i started-

also the art above is jeremy fitzgerald in my au ^^

so hope you enjoyed looking at a bloody mess that michael did a horrible job of bandaging :D

the drawing is by me do not steal trace or recolor

also mangle's radio bc i was listening to it on repeat and still am.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Jeremy where did you go?" michael was walking to the main party room and saw jeremy sitting there in the chair asleep. he shook the chair and jeremy woke up nearly falling out of the chair.

"hey!"

"you need to get your lazy ass up. we still have work to do don't we?"

"fair point. im just used to sleeping during the day because of the night shifts i have had throughout this previous week."

"honestly i get that but tomorrow the place will actually be open so we need to get things cleaned up. and then also the mangle has been glitching out lately so keep an eye on it.."

"alright. what are you gonna be working on?-"

"fixing up the cams and vent system controls. the previous night guard reported that they broke down after their shift so i was the one tasked with fixing them."

"oh ok- well talk in a bit then."

"yeah alright." Michael headed to the office area and jeremy went to find a mop since he remembered that there was water on the floor in mangle's area. none of the employees ever wanted to go in there hence why it was never cleaned up.

Jeremy found a mop heading to the area.  {I can't believe no one ever goes in this room}

He went in the room and looked at the powered off mangle and then started mopping up some water on the floor.

Mangle turned on randomly starting a performance which startled jeremy and he looked at mangle.

"i don't even understand how it still works its so broken up.." 

mangle then turned to him looking at him directly.

"Don't be afraid.. soon you will be just like me... beautiful!.."

"How the hell-"

"i wanted to wait until just the right moment to drop in..."

Meanwhile michael was working on the cam system.

"god damn it work!" he hit the top of the monitor.

*the screen has lots of static that cleared*
Michael tried switching the cameras and it busted again irritating him.

He tried hitting it once more and it turned back on.

He flipped past a few cameras stopping on one seeing mangle going towards jeremy.

"Now its my turn to play take apart and put back together. you wont feel a thing.."

the cameras blacked out.

"God damn it!" Michael ran out of the room.

(just remember they are very good friends. jeremy was the freddy mask bully in my au ^^)

as he neared the room he heard mangle's radio.

(also im just going to put what i hear this isn't canonly confirmed ->-)

(and i hear 2 separate voices so yeh)

It sounded like a man's voice almost like a recording with lots of static.

man #1 : "He's in danger."

There was a bit of background talking and lots of static noises.

Michael was in front of the open door now and he readjusted his mask looking around the room.

On mangle's radio:

Man #2: "Oh- we got a poor boy. oh i don't know.."

Michael saw mangle in one corner of the room twitching as the radio played blood all over it's mouth. then he saw jeremy in the other corner. his head was bleeding badly  and it seems that it damaged his eyes as well because on of his eyes seemed completely gone.

on radio:

Man #1: "he needs somebody to help him.."

Man #2: "Help!.. Help this poor boy!.."

*more static*

michael grabbed his little phone out of his pocket to call the ambulance while grabbed the emergency kit. 

"god damn it why is everything going wrong today!?" His phone wouldn't turn on.

He grabbed a thing of bandages from the kit and was trying to carefully wrap them around his head this way he could try and get the bleeding to stop until he could get to a working phone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lost motivation to finish it.

basically  jeremy died from losing too much blood.  'v'