lmao 2 random fnaf 4 tormentor skits i trashed.

Michael = foxy mask (obvi u-u)

jeremy = freddy mask

lucas = chica mask

jacob = bonnie mask

#1   

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael was pressing buttons on the controller aggressively.

Jeremy: "Dude chill your gonna break it-"

Michael: "its not that fragile. besides. i've done this before and you know it."

Lucas: "Yeah but you can't beat me by just randomly pressing buttons."

Jacob: "pft i bet he could"

they were playing a video game and lucas was winning.

Michael was just pressing buttons.  

Lucas paused the game.

Michael: "oi why'd you pause it?"

Lucas: "Because i was gonna go get some water" -.-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol i never finished that one-

#2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael was sitting on a bench talking to his friends.

Elizabeth was on the playground with her friend and CC was just hiding in a bush.

William had told them they needed some time outside and had them to go to the park.

(he actually just wanted peace and quiet-)

Michael: "why did he have to make us go outside today of all days??? its so fricken hottttt"

Lucas:  "agreed. i got some water bottles you want one?"

Michael: "yeah. thanks for coming tho. i would have been bored out of my mind if you guys hadn't agreed to come."

Jacob: "its no problem. in all honesty i was bored at home." ->-

Lucas handed michael a water bottle and michael opened it and tooka long drink.

Jeremy: "so what have you been up to since break started? we haven't really talked for like 2 weeks."

Michael: "nothing much. elizabeth is still annoying and all she really does is bother father. The crybaby is the same as well just always hiding or talking to that stupid plush of his."

Jacob: "Figures."

CC had come out of his hiding place and slowly walked over to where michael was.

Michael: "what?"

CC: "......" He points at the water in michael's hand.

Michael: "oh your thirsty?-"

CC nodded.

Michael: "Ok here." he tossed him the water bottle. 

CC tried to catch it but didn't catch it in time and it smacked him in the face and he fell over and the water bottle landed in front of him.

Michael: "Pft- how did you not catch that-" '-'

CC Shrugged slightly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC can't catch well 'v'

also michael didn't intend for it to hit CC or anything. tossing it to him was just his way of doing things but CC didn't catch it which michael thought was funny.

just so you don't misunderstand the situation lol

but yeh i got bored -.-

so here is this crap 'v'