its our fav shadow demon's turn :D

1. He isn't very desperate for attention like liz. he actually prefers being alone.

2. He has many fears including: Fear of people, fear of robots, fear of bullies, fear of never being alone, fear of falling, fear of heights, fear of teeth, fear of biting, fear of siblings, and a lot more i just can't remember rn.

3. he has  GAD (generalized anxiety disorder like me)  ADHD ( Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder ) autism but its not too bad. and PTSD (post traumatic stress disorder)

4. He is also claustrophobic. when michael locked him in his room he would sit there for a while occasionally he would even have a panic attack.

5. He has no friends besides his plushies. his only known friends.

6. after death his autism gets worse. aside from that his brain can't process proper speaking skills and certain emotions. he tends to have random emotional outbursts randomly crying or just being angry. (he doesn't lose his memories. i want this to be clear. his frontal lobe was DAMAGED not removed so it still functions just not the way it should.) he is unable to feel fear anymore but his outbursts of crying may make it seem like he is scared when he is not.

Legit my only proof-   https://www.google.com/search?q=what+are+the+effects+of+frontal+lobe+damage&rlz=1CAXXPU_enUS940US940&oq=what+are+effects+of+frontal+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i22i30l5j0i390l4.9189j1j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active&ssui=on

7. William was the one that managed to get CC to possess funtime freddy. 

8. he isn't ctw freddy anymore lol- it doesn't match up with the timeline i have set up for my au. he is still funtime freddy ennard molten freddy and the blob though.

9. He hates william. with michael it depends because of his emotional outbursts like i said. sometimes he is just like "no get the fuck away from me" versus other times he just sits there silently zoned off or is crying.  it just depends.

10. HE IS NOT GREGORYYYYYYYYYYY gregory is just a robot version of him. a lot of people when they saw matpat's theory thought he meant CC possessed the robot and was gregory.  (people don't listen well enough)

and thats it feel free to ask questions ^^