Henry au facts because he is confusing 'v'

1. He (like william) was not exactly a good father- he did love his children but he never really stopped to think about their full opinion. and after charlie's death he treated ella as more of a child and sort of ignored sammy.

2. He managed to survive his suicide attempt but he went into hiding basically faking his death in a way-

3. He absolutely despises william. However he still has a sliver of respect for william's intelligence.

4. He pretty much lost his mind during the creation of the charlie robots.  as the book said. the first three were made from his sadness and mourning. the last one was completely made from anger. henry noticed this and felt regret over making something completely out of anger.

5. He helped with the creation of circus baby.

6. He and michael (although the plan was stupid) had agreed on luring the animatronics and burning them to free the souls.

I say the plan was stupid because michael should have at least tried to survive the fire in case his father came back. (which he did)  which pretty much shows that even as an adult he was reckless and didn't really think twice before taking action.

anyways back to henry-

7. He was also very stupid. although he was intelligent in many ways he also never stopped to think about the fact that WILLIAM ALWAYS COMES BACK. NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU KILL HIM IT WONT WORK.

i think thats it 'v'

ask questions if you'd like