Security breach au facts >:D

1. Michael is indeed glamrock freddy. he protects gregory because of his strong resemblance to CC. thinking that protecting him might help make up for his past mistakes.

2. Monty.  MONTY THE ANGER ISSUES MF- He absolutely despises freddy/michael and he really has a craving for the spotlight. He was the one that destroyed Glamrock bonnie under vanny's influence.

3. Glamrock chica. i don't really have any specific things about her because she never really takes a massive toll in the story of my au. she just hunts gregory and gets destroyed.

4. roxanne wolf. She enjoys being the center of attention and she often narrates herself and talks to herself. she wants to be the best. but she feels like she isn't good enough. after losing her eyes she became an emotional train wreck.

5. gregory is a robot version of CC. CC doesn't possess the robot. gregory was created to be human on his own just like the charlie robots. (in other words william stole henry's idea)

6. vanny. vanessa. ness. call her what you want. she is unknown. we don't know who she is or what her true intentions are. (im not sure about vanessabeth theory so it'll remain a mystery for now :D)

7.Glamrock freddy/michael-  IS INSANELY STUPID. he is careless and while yes he still has intentions of protecting gregory He is also the entire reason gregory didn't escape at the very beginning.  He randomly took gregory to a medical thing only to almost be caught by vanessa. this took up those extra 30 seconds gregory needed to escape. He also doesn't stop to think that If he is on lockdown no one would come in his room. Therefore he could just keep gregory in there till 6am and he could leave when it reached 6am again.  He is stupid and reckless not giving a second thought.

8. I do not think gregory is patient 46. I actually think that patient 46 is vanessa when glitchtrap is in control. seeing as vanny has a childish manner and is constantly skipping around the pizzaplex not giving a fuck about her job. So vanessa is also patient 46 just with a different mindset.

9. the sticky notes were written by gregory. he still has past memories. but he simply assumed he survived and ignored it. the past memories were transferred to him from CC just like henry did with charlie.

10. the blob is a mix of the funtimes (and other animatronics) some souls inside of it being:  CC, charlie, bonnie mask, chica mask, and the missing children.  (i'll explain this in fnaf 6 au)

I think that is all-

ask questions if you want ^^