past aftons react to elizabeth?/vanessa bc im bored

dunno i have nothing better to do q--q

William: "michael how did you find this room?"

Michael: "i dunno i just found it and saw the giant tv."

Elizabeth: "i found a note!"  she picked it up and handed it to william.

William read it.  "Turn on the tv and watch-? that seems suspicious."

Michael: "meh i say we try it." michael shrugged and turned on the tv.

CC was standing near the tv but he backed up against a wall and sat down.

On the tv:  Starting videos..........  Vanessa/ Elizabeth? #1

CC: "it has elizabeth's name on it..."

Michael: "that could be anyones name dumbass. there is more than one person named elizabeth."

William looked at the screen. "let's just watch. im curious."

...............................................  starting 

CC was covering his eyes because of the flash and the purple eyes.

Michael: "see there's no way that is elizabitch."

Elizabeth: "what did you just call me?-"

William: "Both of you shut up. next one is starting."

Michael:  '-'  "that boy looks like him-" He pointed at CC then looked at the screen again.

Elizabeth: "that seems like true torture- but why was the boy tied up?-"

William: "you should stop asking questions. just watch the videos. i want to see what happens."

Elizabeth: "i am confused.. what exactly is happening?-"

Michael: "Why was there a gravestone with father's name on it???"

William: "let's just watch. these are most likely fake anyways."

Michael: "don't all three of us."

Elizabeth: "CC what do you mean you run away and hide with me?- I have never wanted to leave."

CC: "........"

Elizabeth: "this isn't real right??"

William: "elizabeth don't be stupid. its just videos nothing special."

Michael: "She's bound to be worried. we are seeing her dead here what did you expect."

CC was sitting silently.

Elizabeth: "now i agree this isn't real. daddy designed circus baby for me and he is still building her. she would never kill me."

William: "see. its all just fake."

Elizabeth ignored the part where she was killed bc she already saw it.

Elizabeth: "is that another animatronic your making daddy?-"

William: "mhm.."

CC: .........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol idk i was bored- CC will be next.

I still haven't confirmed if liz is vanessa in my au thats why there was a question mark.