writing practice

Roxy was sitting in her room.

"You are the best.. don't worry.. your performance was perfect.. I am the best.."

She was just talking to herself trying to ignore the crashing from monty's room.

Then there was a bang against the wall.

"MONTY WILL YOU SHUT UP." she yelled loud enough for monty to hear.

the crashing continued and she growled getting up and going outside.

There was another loud crash and then his door opened and freddy was thrown out of monty's room.

Freddy got up. "Monty you need to calm down."

A sand bag/punching bag was thrown out of the room and it hit freddy knocking him over.

Roxy looked at him.

"are you- alright?-"

freddy shoved the sandbag off him and got up again.

"Yes im fine thank you for asking roxanne-"

Chica walked over her guitar in her hands her earrings swinging back and forth slightly as she walked.

"Don't you think it would be best to leave monty alone? if we leave him alone his 'rampage' will pass within an hour and we won't have to worry about it."

Roxanne looked irritated.

"I'm going to the raceway."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i haven't decided who is monty yet 'v'

or chica-

but i did think of henry being glam bonnie- and charlie the daycare attendant-

henry got destroyed and the endo reused for his enemy (william/burnt trap or whatever you wanna call him).

and for charlie-

it similar to the music box but its with the lights.

lights off she gets aggressive. 

idk it was just a fun idea i had.