my au but it's thomas sanders vines.

i had to do some of these lmao- i love this dude's vines.

most of these is just crack lmao- some of them involve: Past william x mrs.afton and past henry x past mrs.emily (her name is chamile in my au) and a smol joke ship that i will mention later.

dont like this shit? thats ok im legit just writing crack.

1.

William: "playground phone-" he went over to it. "I don't know who you are but i will find you and kill you."

Fritz: "WHAT-" *legit runs to find his parents*

2.

They were on a road trip.

Michael recording:
"story time.  and thats when they became horribly lost."

CC in back seat: "Are we lost!?"

Michael: "he lied."

3. (past henry x past mrs.emily a bit)

(lmao heads up this one is when william and henry were in their like- 20's so they are a bit more silly and stupid :'>)

William recording: "story time." He turns the camera to a bus stop and henry and Chamile sat there.

"He came to the bus stop every day to meet the one he loved." (yes i changed it lol)

Chamile laughed and henry threw his baseball cap at the camera and it blocked the cam view.

4.

Past jacob on camcorder : "story time."

he was filming him, jeremy, lucas, and michael walking down the sidewalk.

Jacob: "the man was about to step on a SNAKE- A SNAKE-"

michael literally jumped backwards looking at the ground.

Jacob: "buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut he missed it."

Michael looked at him. "Jacob turn that damn camera off."

jacob laughed.

5.

Michael was recording him and his friends.

"in every group of friends- there's the dumb one."

the three of them point at michael.

"come on really-"

then he looked up to see william pointing at him too.

"OH COME ON-"

6.

they were grocery shopping.

past Michael again:

"story time. little did she know the mysterious figure creeping up behind her-"
William had been slowly going up behind liz and put his hand on her shoulder making her jump then she laughed at herself.

William:  '-'   "i got the apples-"

7. (sorry i keep doing so many with past michael its just lots of these suit him :'>)

Past Michael again: 

"Story time."
He was walking down the road with liz and CC. CC was reading a book not paying attention

"He had no clue he was about into a BRANCH-"
CC stumbled backwards slightly.
"That was nowhere near her"

CC got up closing his book annoyed.

8. (JOKE ship warning: gregory x elizabeth)

Gregory: "It is common law that a flower be presented to the loveliest lady." *is legit looking at a mirror*

Elizabeth looked at the flower. "Oh well of course that's me" u-u (sorry not sorry)

Gregory:  '-'

9. (this is shortly after william and mrs.afton's wedding lmao)

Mrs.Afton was chasing william because he had tried to wash clothes but had messed up his wedding attire from only a week ago.

Past Henry recording:  "No matter how fast he ran he could not escape the demon! but he would not let his soul be taken today!"

*William kept running*

10. (past william and mrs.afton around highschool/college)

William was standing against a wall a few feet from where [redacted] was reading.

"Just like all the other flowers in the garden she was just as exquisite."

She laughed "stupid."

11. 

Michael and his friends were recording and saw there teacher.

Michael: "here comes the QuEeN able to kill men with a single stare."

teacher: "you better watch out kids"

*they bust out laughing*

12.

William recording:
"one among them could strike the mightiest of poses."

the afton kids looked at him like he was insane.

"Congrats you all failed miserably."

13.  william got drunk :'>

He was right in front of elizabeth.

"Your stupid- Ly talented you delicate little butterfly. *chuckles* flutter" :D

Elizabeth: "what?-" '-'

14.

past Henry recording: "story time."

He showed the camera on a 6 year old michael who was walking to william.
"He knew just what to do to embarrass his son."

William gave michael a little pat on the head.

michael's face got a slight pink tint from embarrassment. (no not ship thing :P michael just get easily embarrassed as a little kid ->-)

"dad im not a little kid anymore."
"but you are. your 6."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

im currently doing a fnaf 4 tormentor skit of a sleepover lol-

also another little thing where elizabeth and CC stole mike's camcorder 

:>