william facts because everyone just LOVES it when we go on that topic

1. he never really paid much attention to his kids. (i keep swapping between it but fourth closet confirmed part of it so imma keep it like this for now.)

2. He wasn't physically abusive. Yes he slapped elizabeth when she wouldn't stop pestering him but other than that he never truly did physical harm to his kids. if anything most of it was just mental.

3. He pretty much views life as one big game. he thinks its like a simulation. (i am actually a believer of this don't come at me for it.)

4. When i write stories with the present william he isn't stuttering. he has problems talking and finds it difficult because of all the wires and machinery shoved through his throat. (this happened at the second springlock incident. i noticed that his first one his neck and head had no scars so i just wanted to make it logical.)

5. Obsessed with immortality and remnant. He can also never seem to be satisfied with his design because he legit threw away his near PERFECT fucking design for a peanut head.  

6. He has anger issues. michael got this from him lol. this is actually one reason he would lash out at elizabeth when she would bother him. another thing was i noticed in the books he was calm and collected but still easy to irritate.

7. he is glitchtrap. i have no other way to say it.

8. He hates henry and michael for both of them burning him when he still had work he wanted to finish.

He knew that fnaf 6 was a trap but ig curiosity kills the cat- but in this situation its a undead rabbit-

9. He does care about his kids. (hence why he told elizabeth not to go to circus baby) he is just an incredibly bad father and his personality was part of it. he just never shows affection to anyone at all. and he does still find his kids annoying so he still will lash out occasionally and say things just to mess with their heads.

10. He became glitchtrap after the 'man in the room 1280' incident. he is not in his body anymore. he simply controls it from the outside. (hence the purple eyes rather than his signature gray/white ones)

feel free to ask me any questions ^^