lets make a few things clear about elizabeth in my au.

1. All she ever wanted was her fathers attention and to make him proud.

2. she thought if she was more like circus baby her father would love her more.

3. the whole reason she wanted to see circus baby was because circus baby was 'perfect' not only to herself but she believed william thought this as well.

4. she thought if she could get a closer look at the animatronic maybe even talk to it she could figure out how to get her father to love her and give her attention.

5. the only reason she would defend CC was because she felt like it was making CC the center of attention rather than herself (even though it wasn't.)

6. her and michael are like enemies. (i'll explain more in michael facts)

7. She isn't bratty or anything like that he just wants attention like any normal child. plus the fact that william pretty much neglected all of his children was what made her more determined to make him proud.

8. She would indeed sometimes draw a picture with CC (occasionally hang out) but normally she wouldn't often hang out with him she would rather be thinking of ways to make william notice her.

9. she was the following (not in any particular order): Circus baby, scrap baby, ennard (and other funtimes), eleanor, and anything beyond fnaf 6 is undetermined.

10. Incredibly manipulative. She of course got this from william. She never really cared what she had to do as long as it made him proud.

i think thats it :^

Tell me if you have questions.