Chapter 1

"Are you sure you got everything?" I asked my brother who was standing right beside me

"Yeah, damn stop worrying it's just a game."

Yeah I did tend to worry a lot but mostly when I'm with him cause he always forgetting shit.

"I'm asking because you always leaving shit Jaylin" I shook my head and made my way to the front door of my house.

Yesterday was my brother Jaylins birthday, and I decided to treat him to a late birthday present only because I was a great big sister.

"Leggo a nigga ready to see them pregame cheerleaders."

Shaking my head with a laugh I turned the front door knob but not before grabbing my small LV purse.

Checking the time on my phone we seem to be running pretty early so we should be able to see the boys pregame and get snacks.

"Aye sis when you gon lemme drive this thang?" I heard Jaylin loud ass speak from the end of the driveway.

" In yo damn dreams when I'm laying dead six feet under" I replied back.

This nigga think I'm crazy if I'm letting him drive my SRT. It'll be a cold day in hell before I let somebody drive my baby.

I hear him mumble something back but I ignored it only because it was Part 2 of his birthday night.

I ain't wanna ruin his lil early 19 years before he went off to collage.

Unlocking the door I hopped in sitting my purse on Jaylins lap as he gave me a blank stare.

" uhh I think the think not ma'am, the fuck I look like holding this damn purse, what if a fine group of girls pull up beside us when we stop at a red light?" He exaggerated

"Then you just gone be one purse hold motherfucka cus I'm not putting my purse on the damn floor, so deal with it or you can walk to that damn stadium." I said hearing the hum of my engine start as I pulled off.

When we walked towards the entrance I could not believe how many people came to watch grown men break each other's ankles and shoot a ball into a hoop

What has society come to?

"Jaylin get yo ass away from that damn crowd before I lose your ass again" I snatched his ass up from by his lil Vlone shirt dragging him away from the group of girls he was entertaining.

" Wait why we going this way the ticket booth is right there?"

Ignoring his statement I followed another group into a different section.

See not only was I taking his ugly ass to a basketball game but I also got court side.

Amazing sister huh.

Going up to a man in a black suit I let him scan out tickets off my phone and followed the directions to the court.

"Yooo sis pinch me cause we gotta be dreaming, you got me court side!?" Before I knew it get gave me a large hug almost wrinkling my outfit.

Hugging him back I just shrugged in amusement and watched him touch everything in sight.

He deserves it anyway

Making our way onto the actual court we could see the guys doing free throws and dribbling the balls into the high net.

"Ayo sis you think I could go and get the snacks?" Nodding my head I watched him set his stuff down and walk up the steps to the food stands.

Now I ain't have nun to do cause his ass prolly gon talk to some girls and take forever.

So Instagram entertain me until he comes back.

Crossing on of my lags over the other I grabbed my phone unlocking it with face recondition and headed to the apps.

After a while of page surfing and going back between Instagram and Pinterest I felt something hit my foot.

Looking down I spotted a big orange ball sitting by my heel. Picking it up I looked around to see who if belonged to anyone near or on the stadium.

"Oh shit...I'm sorry I ain't mean to hit you ma." I heard a deep voice.

When I looked up my breath almost caught in my throat hot when I saw Jordan Poole.
See the only reason I knew that was because of the poster things that hang outside the stadium so it was easy to spot a fine negro like him walking up to you.

"Oh nah you good" I smiled up at him.

Handing him the ball he did a small once over me again until a voice was heard in the background

"Poole what's taking you so long the game finna start coach want us."

Taking his eyes from me he finally turned around walking back to where the rest of him teammates were standing.

"Whatchu looking at" my brother appeared stuffing his face into the over buttered popcorn.

Rolling my eyes slightly I sat back down and got comfortable because the game was finna start.

Let me pray these people win cause I payed too much for these damn tickets.