Chapter 3

The sound of my heels clicking in the open dance room could only be heard by me and my best Vila

We were now at our annual weekly dance practice, I teach classes here and there but that's not what I was really know for.

What I was mainly known for was my clothing products chouxziza, some shit i came up one night and just ran with it.

"So what song we doing today?" Vila asked hooking her phone up to the speaker in the corner of the room.

"Hmm I was thinking we could do a lil King combs today, whatchu think?"

Looking up from her phone she had a small smirk evident on her lips.

"Only if I get to record?" she was basically beaming.

Nodding my head I let her do her thing while I stretched while trying to come up with a choreo in my head.

A few minuets later I think I had something down pat, lemme pray this shit don't look ridiculous.

"Vila can you play it.." I stood in position as I watched vile press the play button while holdingmy phone recording. 

I was in my zone a lil too much I had forgot I was on camera, that was when Vi stepped in front tryna be extra, ok so maybe I was doing a lil too much at the last part but ya girl had to get her lil flex on.

"Bitch why the living fuck did you eat this shit up." She asked in disbelief and excitement.

"Lemme see the video hoe" I said out of breath.

After showing it I decided to post a lil sum on my insta to get the girls fired up. I need to start entertaining my followers again.

chouxziza has posted!