Chapter 18

^^^like a proud wife 🫶🏾

——-

"Jordan my office now." A chorus of 'ouu' could be heard from the locker room after coach walked out.

"Is J-Jordan actually going to coaches office for actually doing something" Wiggins says covering his mouth.

"Meh meh meh" I taught while walking outta the locker room.

I don't wanna be here longer than I have to be but that negro was talking shit all game, then he had the nerve to go up to My baby? Hell nah.

That lil trip was the icing on the damn cake.

Knocking on the door labeled coach Steve I hear a faint 'come in' as I opened the door.

"Sit."

Sitting in the chair I noticed everything looked so disruptive today.

"Jordan what the hell was that shit in the damn court?! I got my AC telling me to leave you out for your next two games" this man was stressed with the finals coming up and I think I just put the icing on the cake.

"Then on top of that the dance teams coach just left now we're looking for one of those.."

'Isn't Jay'lena a dancer'

"Well coach I got two solutions, you leave me out the next two games but you gotta let me in the west conference, anything but that." I begged, I can't lose the opportunity to get my first.

"And second I think I got somebody for your dancer situation.." I asked hoping for high expectations.

"I'll take your...opportunity into consideration, but as for the dancer thing give me their number and anything else I might need, and tell them look out for a call or email.

I shook his hand with a smile and skipped out the office.

"Hmm I though he was gon suspended you."

Picking up my duffle I turned back to the guys.

"He did but I'll see y'all later." I waved back to the remaining team that was still there.

"AYE tell Jay I said hey."

Throwing up the duces I walked out the locker and out the back door.

I'm hungry as a bitch.

——
Taking out the spare key I unlocked the door, and quietly walked inside.

I could hear Sza playing in the background, so I decided to spook her a little.

Walking up slowly behind her I wrapped my arms tightly as she left out this loud as scream, making me stop her.

"Oh my god Jordan dont fucking do that shit." She held a hand to her chest.

"Awhh did I spook my little baby." A whispered hugging her.

"Boy yes you almost gave me a heart attack." She tried to regulate her breathing.

I laughed cause she really did almost pass out.

Holding my hand and waited for her to take it so I could direct her to the living room.

Sitting her on my lap I let her lay her head down on my chest.

"Bro you spell like old spice and creed."

"Why you smelling me?" I asked tickling her.

Rolling her eyes she got comfortable placing all her attention on me.

"Soooo I kinda talked to my coach about something...and dance" I sort of led on.

Her eyes lit up, at the mention of dance. See my baby always gon be active.

" like deadass?" He asked jumping up and down on my lap.

"Let's not jump right now mama."

"Omg you do not know how much I like you right now....

Like?