Chapter 19

*not edited*———

*not edited*
———

"Awh they look so cute."

I snuggled closer to the body next to me feeling my body warm up.

"Omg hurry up and take the picture."

I shuffled the cover more over my head, when I heard a click.

"Bro not one day can I get a wink of sleep with you heifers in my house."

We still had to whisper because Jordan was still knocked out on his side of the bed for once.

"Sis, you got a star NBA player in yo bed, how can we not look."

Rolling my eyes I pulled the cover off me and pushed them out the room.

Couldn't get no type of privacy in this house.

Walking to the bathroom I grabbed my skincare bag and walked over to the sink to start my routine.

In high school I had really bad acne, but after actually looking up the things I needed for my skin, it got better.

After adding my drops to my eyes I hear the bathroom door open and Jordan walking over to the toilet to relieve himself.

"Eww, you know they got like 3 other bathrooms right?"

"That wouldn't make sense if there was already one here."

He flushed the toilet and walked over to the second sink to wash his hands.

Bending down to the cabinet I handed him his toothbrush, and toothpaste as he stops beside me.

"Whatchu putting on your face?" He asked pointing to the green mask I was letting sit on my face.

"It's an aloe mask, it clears up your pores, and makes your face smooth."

"I wanna try it."

Smiling at him I instructed him to sit on top of the counter as I grabbed the mask and brush to apply it.

"You always tryna be like me."

I smoothed out the edges and gave him a small peck.

"Girl sit down you wish I was tryna be like you."

Sticking my tongue out I pushed him as he picked a piece of mask out my hair.

———-

"Ahh look at the love birds finally coming down."

"Bout time, I thought y'all was really finna stay up there all day."

Shaking my head I mushed Jaylins head as I grabbed a toast from the counter.

"Boy shut up and mind yours, matter fact you need to be minding them books."

From the corner of my eyes I could see him rolling his eyes, which made me smile.

I loved getting on my brothers nerves, calms me down when I'm having a bad day to know he feels the same.

It's a sibling thing.

"Hey baby ima stop by the house and get some clothes, be ready by the time I get back, I wanna take you on our 2nd annual date."

"Really?"

Nodding he gave me a long lingering kiss as he grabbed his keys, walking out the door.

Following him I made sure the door was locked before waving and watching him pull off.
—-
"Omg Vila come yo ass here bro." I yelling from the top of the stairs.

Jordan told me be ready by 9:30 and it's currently 8:45, and thank god I did my makeup before.

"Whatchu need ho, you see me trying to eat my food."

"Girl just come upstairs."

Walking into my closet I looked over my selections. Hearing footsteps, I opened the glass closet door wider letting her in.

"Damn bitch why you got all these clothes on the fucking floor, looking like a scene from hoarders."

"Stop complaining and help me pick." Pointing to the three options.

I had so far picked out a all pink two piece of it some pink kitten heels, to match.

"Sweetie you gon look like a bottle of pepto in that two piece, it's cute tho."

Nodding I pouted to the next too pieces which were another two piece and a simple brown dress, with some cute heels.

"That brown one is simple as hell and I'm really ducking with it."

Nodding my head I picked out the outfit and headed to the bathroom.

"Thanks sis, ion need you no more tho." Pushing her out the closet I watched her slap my hand always and walking back into the kitchen.

"Aight let's get this shit over with.

——

I'm sorry I ain't been updating in a while I been having hella writers block and don't be knock wtf so write 😭, I promise I ain't gon give up on this book I swear I just need some time deadass.

I swear y'all gimmie some ideas of what y'all want to happen.