Chapter 16

I woke up to the feeling of a soft fabric rubbing against my body.

The sun was shining bright over the opened curtains and it was hurting my eyes.

I looked around seeing my messy bed with clothes scattered all over the floor.

Memories of last night flooded my head as I looked to the side, expecting a sleeping Jordan but was met with a messy cover and a lop sided pillow.

"What the hell." I muttered to myself.

My head was pounding and the sunlight wasn't helping in no way possible.

I tried lifting my self up to At least stretch but was stopped when I felt a weight on my stomach.

Furrowing my eye browns I slightly lifted the cover to see a knocked our Jordan.

So that's where he was.

My bottom half was obviously bare but his body was covering it so you would never know.

He looked so peaceful sleeping.

I tried to remove his hands from my waist first but stopped when he started shifting.

Ain't no way.

I knew he would have to wake up at some point so why not just do it for him.

Shaking his shoulder a loud snore erupted from his mouth as I tried to contain my giggle.

I tried it again but no avail, guess it's time for the next best thing.

I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, but not to hard.

"Girl don't pull my hair, I was already up." He pushed my hand away soothing the little pain in his head.

"Well if you was woke why didn't you get up."

Peeking from under the covers he rubbed his eyes looking around the room before they met mine again as he laid on my boob.

"Well the original plan was to sneak up on ya and get a lil meal before you woke but, that was thrown out the window when I just so happened to fall asleep again." He place a kiss on top of my left breast.

I looked down at him playing with my hair that was all the way out it's neat bun deeming it as a messy one.

"You know I'm not letting you go to work today?" He questioned.

In no doubt I sure as hell did, in a result of last night I couldn't feel my legs.

"Oh really Mr.Poole I totally didn't have plans today" I gave him a sarcastic smile making him laugh.

"See now I got you all to myself."

"Mhm, now carry me to the bathroom, so I can brush my teeth ." I lifted the cover off me and grabbing a pair of shorts they were placed on the side of the bed.

I could feel Jordan's eyes on me as he too got out the bed.

I lifted my arms up for him to pick me up and carry me to the bathroom.

——-
Walking to the fridge I grabbed to eggs and some butter.

Since I'm up I might as well make some breakfast for myself.

I deserve it, but ion know what Jordan gon eat.

Bending down I grabbed one of the stainless steal, and a matching spatula.I'm always color coordinated that's why my house is so neat.

I cracked two eggs into a separate bowl and some sausage patties in a pre heated pan.

"Whatcha doinggg" I hear a horrible Isabella impression.

"Making breakfasttt." I mocked not looking up

He did a lil sarcastic laugh as he walked over to my while I was whisking the eggs.

A had was placed on my waist and a huge head was place in my shoulders. I was about 5'8 so hopefully it wasn't a strain.

I added my seasoning to the yellow mixture and stirred that in.

"Awh look at you wearing ya lil glasses tryna be like daddy."

He lifted the glasses up and down from the back making me break out in a smile.

"Ain't nobody trying to be like you sir, it just so happened that I ran out of contacts today and have to wait a whole '3-5' business days."

I moved a way from Jordan but his hands were still on my body.

"When you finish I gotta ask you about something important."

With that he placed a gentle slap on my behind making me smile.

——-
Walking into the living room I placed one plate i front of Jordan and a glass cup of mango juice.

"Awh you actually didn't starve me today." He placed a kiss on my cheek as I sat down beside him.

"Mhm, so you wanted to ask me something?" I placed a cheesy egg in my mouth.

"Shit bussin, but lemme get on topic.." I could see nervousness in his eyes and that made me question it more.

"Uh..I mean yo don't have to but...do you wanna be a uh...thing?" He muttered.

I heard what he said nice and clearly but I just wanted to lock him.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't quite here you,
can you repeat." I asked holding in my smile.

"Jay stop playing son, do you wanna be for real?"

Putting my plate down I turned his head towards me so he was clearly looking me in my eyes.

"Of freaking course I wanna be with you, it's been about 2 months since our date and im really liking you for real."

He nodded his head and pulled his pink out.

"Gimmie your pinkie." I wrapped mine around his.

"Ok I promise won't hurt or do any harm to you while I'm this relationship, I promise to keep you safe and be your go to person."

We both kissed out thumbs and smiled.

True kids at heart.
————

Ok so I don't wanna
Start any drama
Right now but if
Y'all got anything y'all want
To happen in the story im all ears 🤦🏾‍♀️
Seriously.

But thank you for 13k 🥳