Chapter 7

A little bit after my brother dropped me off I hopped on my car and made my way home

A little bit after my brother dropped me off I hopped on my car and made my way home. If you know me you know I hate to be sweaty and stink for longer than I have to.

It was such a pet peeve.

As soon as I walked into my bathroom I started my rain shower and grabbed all of my things for my shower.

If you knew any thing about me you would know I love to talk about the universe, and all that aura and shit. Maybe that's why I feel so comfortable with Jordan, his aura was nice and sweet,I could tell he has a nice soul.

I think it's a bit weird I've been thinking so much about him.

After a while of thinking I lathered on my Dove mango scented wash and washed my body full of suds.

Showers always made me calm down, and my body was slightly overheated from the mini basketball game.

Wasn't much of a big deal I was used to it.

After getting out the shower I put on a pair of shorts and my high school graduation shirt.

After being cut short with being picked up by Jaylin I had to get back into crunch time. My glasses so far have been a huge success, and I have made over 2 million so far since they have been out.

Within the first hour of them being on the website they had already sold out. We do plan on restocking later this week but we wanna wait til everything calms down.

"Time for another late night work session....alone."

I was used to it being just me, other than Lin it was just me. I keep to myself most if high school but of course I had my fair share of boyfriends, but they were never enough to pull me away from work.

Except for that one person.

But we don't talk about the negatives right now.

I had about 20 long emails to respond to and I was getting side tracked by my thoughts.

jordan_poole
You up?

It was now 1:24 in the morning and I was getting a dm from Jordan, surprised wasn't even the word to use.